• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

c'mon Cucks!

• Thread startersticky123
  • Start date

sticky123

gday
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2007
west
Don't be scared, Will has promised to keep us all safe and I believe him. So post up your fantasies or realities and let's rock dis joint.

sticky123 said:
Don't be scared, Will has promised to keep us all safe and I believe him. So post up your fantasies or realities and let's rock dis joint.

Do we need keeping safe then ? Why not educate the idiots who think that, because some of us like things different to them, we are in some way inferior in our minds? Inferior in cock size, yes, I put my hand up to that one. But, as the wife has discovered, you can be more of a man with three inches than some little git with nine. Size does not maketh the man. The same thing applies for humiliation, degradation and other fantasies. We are the main stream, many of us are actually in control - bring it on !!!

Hungry

Quite simply put, I just want to suck on a Black Cock preferably with a white woman or several watching!:yumyum:

I am a late thirties married white male with many different interracial and cuckold fantasies. Some of them are mild and some of them are down right nasty. I've had more than a few interesting sexual experiences with my mostly conservative wife, and we have enjoyed ourselves immencely playing with strangers we've met while we're out partying.

Though I would enjoy seeing my beautiful wife fucked by any man, here lately I've become consumed with the concept of my wife black sexing. Not just fucking black men, but becoming a dirty, filthy sexpig for them. Allowing them to use her any way they want for their sexual pleasure and perverted entertainment.

I tend to wander more to the darker side of slutwifing and cuckolding, liking to imagine the more extreme scenarios and situations that I've read about and heard voiced on this site. I would love the more fully explore the potential of the slut in my own wife and exploit her as a dirty cockslut to as many men as I can find to use her. Perhaps even find a dominant bull to seduce her and watch HIM turn her into his personal submissive slut property.

being a sissy white male, the only time my little white 4 inch toy gets hard is when I see pictures or read about white women becoming sluts to black cock. Seeing a white woman take a black 10 inch cock into her mouth or in her pussy is the only thing that makes me hard any more. Reading about wives who get to be fucked by black studs and have their sissy husbands watch or help is a major way for me to have a sissy oragasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
my girl

My girl was cheating on me with her ex BF i knew she was at his house dooing whatever! every time she came home i used to try go down on her and she diddnt want me to. his made me want to do it even more...
i now jack off thinkin of a real man fucking her silly and makeing her cum while i hold her panties and kiss ker head telling her i love her .
heres some pics of her dirty little fuck hole...

Attachments

• DSC00565.jpg
    DSC00565.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC00553.jpg
    DSC00553.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00667.jpg
    DSC00667.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 381
yes this is what its about

pretty sad

sticky123 said:

that sticky even had to put his comment to encourage you to speak freely, without reprisal, about youre lifestyle choices and/or fantasies, no matter how differeent or extreme they may or may not be to some here in DC.

therefore i dont think you cucks would mind me speaking up in here...i'm involved with a cuck mw couple, mainly a domination/humiliation roleplay fantasy thing for the man...he first approached me, he isnt really a wimp/sissy, just gets off on me controlling him as a sub..like being ****** to watch, leave, or clean up, get us drinks, drive us places, sleep in extra bedroom while i take his place in master..stuff like that...in fact he is very powerful attorney in real life, and even has an above average pecker...the wife discovered her submissive slut side our first meeting, and craves being my sub slut, worshipping me, being called nasty names, loves rough sex, lite bondage, ass licking, and occasional sharing DP' & Gang Bangs, basically anything i want anytime. what more could I ask for?

sorry boys i dont persoanlly like men sucking or touching me sexually, but I have friends who do love it, have seen it many times, and i wont puke watching it...i do know there are plenty of brothas who do get off on bi sex .both just for sex of it, and for the power/training of it...ie..forcing a cuck to suck to prove his dominance, the whole femming scene (panties, chastity,etc.) and of course there are wives who get off on watching that too for similar reasons.

Nothing for you people to be ashamed of...Live and Let Live, Fuck and Let Fuck. Just dont hijack others threads where you arent wanted.

sticky123 said:

This is true no one is gonna come in here and hassel any of you if they do they will be gone you have your forum here and if others don't agree or like it to bad they can stay out of here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Muleman - Super Moderator - is that a promtion or demotion ?

I still have a major problem with being pushed to one side like an obediant dog, or a child that has to be tolerated. I agree with the point of view that some cucks are sissy and that some cucks are fem and perhaps they need to be protected in some way, but there are plenty of us who can do that.

I am sure Pooch didn't mean to be offensive when he said "Just dont hijack others threads where you arent wanted", but I think it is offensive. Each to there own. As a cuck it annoys me no end when someone mentions superior this or inferior this but surely we have all learnt to move on and take that for what it usually is - wankers nonsense.

I say again, without cucks, much of the IR scene, indeed, the swinging scene per say, would not exist. Are we just expected to read other threads and not comment, just because we are cucks?

I don't want to offend anyone, there are some great people on these boards, but the only people who can tell me I'm not wanted are the Mods or owners. Everyone brings thier own take on a subject and, to go back to Pooch and his signature, we should be "tolerant of all". Tolerant does not mean tolerate, which is how I feel we cucks are being treated.

Had to get that off my chest. Happy New Year by the way !

Really must check my spelling more - sorry

To all others, when i found out my wife was with other men i felt the world had come to an end. After many talks with her i started to understand why she would cheat on me. our sex was quick and only for me in those days, now it for her and ten us. I am now a cuckold to her and her friends. when they are around she acts like a degrading bitch to me but when its just us she is a loving wife and takes good care of me. She is hooked on black men now for the most part and loves there size and the nastyness of it. She is a true slut at adult clubs for them to use and loves being displayed and watching white men look at her as her black lovers take what they want from her. I always clean her when she get home or after her friend leaves. I never fail to get her off as i am eating her and her lovers jucies. She has a girl friend who is still cheating on her husband so i get the pleasure of serving her as her sex slave in place of her dumb husband. If he only knew how hot his wife is and how much she loves black cock and the cum that cums from a satified cock. I can only hope he never finds out and that i will always be allowed to be her slave. As for me, I have the best sex life a guy could have and i have learned that being a sex slave or cuckold and pleasing a woman or her and her man is such a pleasure, I live in Phoeniz Az, land of the sun. Home of taned bodys and hot ladies. best to all on this new year abd i hope others find the joy of seeing there wives pleased by another man. roger

sometimes I wish I could summon up the guts to watch (apart from the fact that she says I put her off). As it is, I get the humiliation (he was bigger etc) and that I love and the fact that I don't watch makes my mind work overtime and the imagination can sometimes be stronger than fact (and certainly misses out the messy and awkward bits)

Like you, we have a strong and happy marriage - without one we could never do what we do.

i certainly didnt mean to offend in any way but obviously i did to you and thus prob others...i appologize but I'm on youre side. by not hijack that was not meant to be directed to you (cucks) but to everyone..myself included. Youre (cucks) view is certainly welcome in any thread as long as it doesnt "hijack" the thread...meaning totally change its intention..not offer a different view.

I am 100% cuck for last 11 years. Was being trained and moved toward that fradually before that. I live as F whenever possible. With wife and her two boyfriends.
She has been preg by other men six times. I have 4 inch. She likes at least 8 and a half. Her boss got her into giant male tools many years ago.

I am 5'11 170 lb Great llong legs
tight trim femmy butt and I was in sex cahnge program for over 4 years. Decided not to do fll surgery
I have shoulder length blond hair and br eyes. I have been trained to take and serve willingly very big bbc however they want me
I dress exactly as directed and girls like to watch me suck
luv, MsGary

Pooch

Pooch said:
i certainly didnt mean to offend in any way but obviously i did to you and thus prob others...i appologize but I'm on youre side. by not hijack that was not meant to be directed to you (cucks) but to everyone..myself included. Youre (cucks) view is certainly welcome in any thread as long as it doesnt "hijack" the thread...meaning totally change its intention..not offer a different view.

You didn't offend Pooch, I was just pointing out how easy it can be to appear offensive. We are all big enough to know that for most people if they offend they do it out of a misunderstanding of the other point of view rather than an actual attempt to offend.

Subhub!!

You truly are one lucky guy!!! To be able to serve two pussies!!! I would love to find a woman here in Phoenix who would cuck me with BBC.

mhall said:
Hey Muleman - Super Moderator - is that a promtion or demotion ?

I still have a major problem with being pushed to one side like an obediant dog, or a child that has to be tolerated. I agree with the point of view that some cucks are sissy and that some cucks are fem and perhaps they need to be protected in some way, but there are plenty of us who can do that.

I am sure Pooch didn't mean to be offensive when he said "Just dont hijack others threads where you arent wanted", but I think it is offensive. Each to there own. As a cuck it annoys me no end when someone mentions superior this or inferior this but surely we have all learnt to move on and take that for what it usually is - wankers nonsense.

I say again, without cucks, much of the IR scene, indeed, the swinging scene per say, would not exist. Are we just expected to read other threads and not comment, just because we are cucks?

I don't want to offend anyone, there are some great people on these boards, but the only people who can tell me I'm not wanted are the Mods or owners. Everyone brings thier own take on a subject and, to go back to Pooch and his signature, we should be "tolerant of all". Tolerant does not mean tolerate, which is how I feel we cucks are being treated.

Had to get that off my chest. Happy New Year by the way !
UK you are a good person to have on this site and there are no cucks here that are gonna be tolerated they are more then welcome to post and speak and say what they want within the rules. This is a forum set up for cucks and like I said before if people want to hassel you here it will not be tolerated. Thank You and hope you had a good New Year also UK.

Users who are viewing this thread