• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock now caged

• Thread starterpantycum99
  • Start date

pantycum99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2007
:)My sexy wife didnt like the idea of me wanking off behind her back and decided to do something about it. Today she suprized me with a chastity devise. Its a cock cage she ordered online and had fitted over my cock so i can no longer touch myself or take it off without her permission. Shes wearing the key around her neck and now has complete control over my orgasms. i feel totally submissive with this thing on and she says i have to do everything she says or she wont unlock it for weeks. i have enclosed a picture of it. does anyone else on here have thier cocks caged??

but worth it

i am 2 days now in chastity, i find it very erotic and worth every penny:)

I have had 3 days and no nights, then when my wife left town, I have been in it 6 days and 5 nights.
She comes home tonight.

I keep it locked up for the most part. I have today just put it back on after a brief break from wearing it. i usually release once a week to clean and maybe have some fun, but not usually.

Ah... so your wife is now in the drivers seat...

Pantycum,

Thanks for your interesting post.

pantycum99 said:
:)My sexy wife didn't like the idea of me wanking off behind her back...

Well, no... of course not. At the very least I imagine your wife expected you to ask her permission to beat your weenie and then (probably, if she granted you permission), to do it under her supervision.

pantycum99 said:
...and decided to do something about it.

Yes, I would think so...

pantycum99 said:
Today she surprised me with a chastity device. It's a cock cage she ordered online [then] had fitted over my cock so I can no longer touch myself or take it off without her permission.

That's hardly surprising. It's a logical solution for a woman who suspects or knows her husband is beating his weenie behind her back while thinking of and perhaps actually lusting after other women.

You might consider suggesting to your wife that she require you — after suitable periods of obedient and submissive behavior — to take off your cloths, kneel before her in the nude, then — on your knees and looking down at her shoes — beat your weenie before her and cum on her shoes, while your wife (fully dressed) observes you as she relaxes in her easy chair and sips a cup of tea. Then, your wife could direct you to fully bow before her and lick your cum from her shoes before re-locking your chastity device on your weenie.

pantycum99 said:
She's wearing the key around her neck...

That's a very nice touch. It reminds your wife continually — and you, of course — of her assertion of authority within her marriage and of your acceptance of her authority. It also has the advantage, whenever she wears a moderately or very low-cut dress or blouse, of pointing out nonverbally to her friends and others, both male and female, her assumption of authority over her husband (you) and leadership within her marriage

pantycum99 said:
...and now has complete control over my orgasms. I feel totally submissive with this thing on.

Yes, I would think so. A chastity device appears to be the most effective way for a dominant woman to establish and ensure the continued submissiveness of her husband, and to increase the probability of accepting her right to date and fuck other men (if she so desires) while remaining her faithful cuckold. Your description of your wife as "sexy" suggest she may, in fact, have this in mind. Do you think that's likely to be the case?

pantycum99 said:
She says I have to do everything she says or she won't unlock it for weeks.

It's a sobering thought, isn't it...? I, and perhaps others, will be interested in reading further posts re. what kinds of things your wife orders you to do for her under threat of not granting you release.

pantycum99 said:
I have enclosed a picture of it.

Your chastity device appears to be made of metal. Do you anticipate having problems setting off alarms when you walk through magnetometer-based security devices such as in airports (and elsewhere)? Did your wife consider this problem when she purchased the device shown in your photo?

pantycum99 said:
Does anyone else on [this forum] have their cock caged?

If you look through the "Bull and Cuck Pics" section I think you'll find quite a few photos of cuckolds required by their wives to wear chastity devices, as well as commentary on this subject there and in other sections. So, the answer appears to be "yes."

You might consider referring your wife to:

http://www.chastity-belt-stories.com/chastity_belt_stories_home

(if she isn't familiar with this site already).

—Custer

never fly

we never fly so thats not a problem, and she always will have a key just in case. her demands are getting more frequent and i have pleasured her 4 times today alone, while i stayed locked up and no release. within the last hour i was ordered to service her ass with my toungue untill she was satisfied. on my knees and loving this very much

Pantycum,

pantycum99 said:
We never fly, so that's not a problem. [My wife will] always will have a key, just in case.

OK...

pantycum99 said:
Her demands are getting more frequent.

Very good. It sounds like your wife is growing comfortable with the increase in her authority that accompanies keeping you in a chastity device.

pantycum99 said:
I have pleasured her 4 times today alone, while I stayed locked up with no release. Within the last hour I was ordered to service her ass with my tongue untill she was satisfied, on my knees.

Excellent!

pantycum99 said:
Am loving this very much.

So far, so good... you're adapting well. Keep up your good work!

—Custer

thanks

this morning i was made to use the dildo and vibe on her until she cum 3 times, i was denied any orgasm. my life is changing in a big way. i begged her for relief after i served her, but the answer was no, now go make my breakfast !! of course i did, and left her lying in bed totally satisfied while i walked away with my cock straining in the cage. Hard to believe but i actually like it, even thou i wasnt allowed to cum..i must be going nuts!!!!!

its getting better

right before she left for work today she informed me to be on my knees in the bedroom when she gets off tonite at 11. i am to remove her panties and put them on, she says she wants me to wear her dirty panties from work everyday, and if im ever caught wearing her clean ones i will be punished real bad. she also told me she likes how her dirty panties look streached over my cock cage. after i suck and lick her pussy to orgasm, im to get her shower ready and dress her in her babydoll nighty. so here i sit in my cock cage unable to release my now boiling balls

Pantycum,

Thanks for your updates.

pantycum99 said:
This morning I was made to use the dildo and vibe on her until she came 3 times. I was denied any orgasm.

Good for your wife and good for you also. You did well complying with her request. If you continue your good performance maybe she'll allow some release time one of these days, so you can cum...

pantycum99 said:
My life is changing in a big way.

I would think so...

pantycum99 said:
I begged her for relief after I served her, but the answer was no, now go make my breakfast!

Yes, well, first things first...

pantycum99 said:
Of course I did, and left her lying in bed totally satisfied while I walked away with my cock straining in the cage. Hard to believe but I actually liked it, even thou I wasn't allowed to cum...

That's very positive. You're continuing to respond well to your wife's assumption of increased authority, accompanied by your motivational device...

pantycum99 said:
Before my wife left for work today she informed me to be on my knees in the bedroom when she gets off tonight at 11. I am to remove her panties and put them on. She says she wants me to wear her dirty panties from work every day, and if I'm ever caught wearing her clean ones I will be punished real bad.

All proper and appropriate expectations on your wife's part, of course. What is her preferred method of punishing you "real bad"? In any case, it sounds like you'd better comply.

pantycum99 said:
My wife also told me she likes how her dirty panties look streached over my cock cage.

Well, if that's what she likes, that's what you'd better do for her. It sounds like a small price to pay...

pantycum99 said:
After I suck and lick her pussy to orgasm...

VERY good. Clearly you have the right idea. But, in addition to being your wife's cuntsucker, have you considered asking her (submissively, of course, while looking down at her pumps or FMBs) if she would like you to become her ass kisser, per the following quiz...?

Q: What is a married man's proper place?

A: On his knees with his head between his wife's thighs, his lips sucking her cunt and his tongue giving her cuninlingus.

Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places?

A: On his knees with his face between his wife's cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole and his tongue giving her analingus.

pantycum99 said:
I'm to get her shower ready and dress her in her babydoll nighty.

Again, these are proper and appropriate expectations on your wife's part.

pantycum99 said:
So here I sit in my cock cage, unable to release my now boiling balls.

Hm... obviously your wife is head of her household, but how are the economics working? Does your wife work, thus being the breadwinner, while you are her stay-at-home househusband? Alternatively, do both of you work while your wife is the boss at home? If the latter, how do you deal with wearing your chastity device and being horny all the time while working?

If you're your wife's stay-at-home househusband (or if you aren't), you might consider making up a table with household chores listed on the left side and dates across the top. Then, tape it to your wife's refrigerator. Then, check off the chores you complete each day. You might also suggest to your wife she give you a grade each day on the quality of your housework and calculate your grade-point average at the end of each week, say Saturday morning, using A = 4, B = 3, ... F = 0 in the usual way. Then, your wife could decide whether to release you from your chastity device to masturbate (in whatever manner she prefers), or prolong your lockup time by one or more days, in accordance with whether she deems your housework GPA high enough. This would reward your wife for keeping you in your chastity device (you would be doing the housework, or as much of it as she wishes), and would also reward you for good housework performance (by allowing you release-time to beat your weenie, in whatever way your wife wishes).

Your chastity device (as shown in your photo) looks good, BTW. I imagine your wife finds it attractive on you. Perhaps it turns her on to see you wearing it while nude; perhaps it would turn her on even more to watch you wearing it in the nude while doing your housework. Is it stainless steel?

—Custer

locked cock

here is a picture of my cock all locked in its cage, sorry of quality but was taken with a phone camera....my sexy wife took this picture right before she teased my cock until it was ready to explode thru the cage, trying to get as hard as possible, but was limited to the size of its steel trap. I was then made to service her for hours while i was not allowed to release my cum load. She tells me maby in a few weeks if i do everything right, i might be able to release my load. I hope so my balls are full

Pantycum,

Thanks for the update.

pantycum99 said:
Here is a picture of my cock all locked in its cage.

Very nice... your cock looks good in its steel cage; very natural.

pantycum99 said:
Sorry about the quality, but it was taken with a phone camera.

Hey, that's OK. The quality of your wife's photo is actually pretty good. I see she keeps your pubic area well shaved...

pantycum99 said:
My sexy wife took this picture right before she teased my cock until it was ready to explode thru the cage, trying to get as hard as possible but it was limited to the size of its steel trap.

Good, good... it sounds like your wife knows the importance of keeping you turned on (and unsatisfied...).

pantycum99 said:
I was then made to service my wife for hours while I was not allowed to release my cum load.

VERY good. Obviously, your wife knows what to expect from you sexually while you are accepting your duty and providing it. That's commendable.

pantycum99 said:
She tells me maybe in a few weeks, if I do everything right, I might be able to release my load.

What does your wife expect you to do, so she can make a judgement as to whether you're "doing everything right"? I mean, surely she must have told you what she expects...?

pantycum99 said:
I hope so, my balls are full.

Yes, I would think so. Do you find, while wearing your chastity device, that you have wet dreams at night? Or alternatively, do you discharge cum into your panties* through your chastity device during the daytime?

* Your wife does require you to wear panties, doesn't she...?

—Custer

thanks

Thanks for your replies, ill try to answer your questions. No so far i havent had any wet dreams while wearing my cage. Yes i have to keep my cock and balls shaved and Mistress unlocks me every other nite so i can shave while she watches me so i dont get to release myself. After im done Mistress locks my cock back in its cage where she says it belongs, however im usually aroused by this time and must stand before her untill my rock hard cock relaxes so she can re apply the device. Her demands are the usual, keeping the house clean, doing laundry, hand washing her panties. yes i must wear panties 24/7. Mistress always tells me about guys in work who flirt with her and are constantly looking at her sweet ass, and how it makes her wet. Of course i just love to hear these stories and consider them part of my reward for being a good boy. Again, thanks for the reply

Pantycum,

pantycum99 said:
Thanks for your replies.

You're welcome. Your relationship with your Mistress sounds erotic and interesting.

pantycum99 said:
I'll try to answer your questions. So far I haven't had any wet dreams while wearing my cage.

Thanks... and that's interesting. On average, men generate new sperm at a rate that requires release (to eliminate old sperm) about 4 times a week. That can be via intercourse with a partner, or masturbation, or wet dreams, or any combination of the above. If your Mistress does not allow you release for time periods on the order of a week or more, I would think she would find you leaking cum through your chastity cage on a 3 or 4 times-a-week basis, if you don't leak cum via wet dreams at night. She could reduce the problem of cum leaking into your panties and pants, if that is a problem, by requiring you to wear pantie pads in the style of women during their periods.

pantycum99 said:
Yes I have to keep my cock and balls shaved and Mistress unlocks me every other night, so I can shave while she watches me, so I don't get to release myself.

Very good. Does your Mistress require you to wear handcuffs before she unlocks your chastity cage, to eliminate the possibility of you refusing to let her put it back on you? I.e., no chastity cage => handcuffs on, handcuffs off => chastity cage on...?

pantycum99 said:
After I'm done Mistress locks my cock back in its cage where she says it belongs; however I'm usually aroused by this time and must stand before her untill my rock hard cock relaxes so she can re-apply the device.

Has your Mistress considered using an ice pack to eliminate your erection before locking you back in your cock cage, to eliminate the tedium of having to wait for your erection to subside while you stand nude before her? It seems to me that could take quite a while. Alternatively, does she find it turns her on to have you stand nude before her, fully erect (but now allowed to touch your cock), while she sips a glass of wine, a cup of tea, or reads the newspaper...?

pantycum99 said:
Her demands are the usual, keeping the house clean, doing laundry, hand washing her panties.

Excellent! It's good to hear your Mistress is availing herself of at least some of the advantages of keeping you in a cock cage.

pantycum99 said:
Yes, I must wear panties 24/7.

Well, that's appropriate, of course.

pantycum99 said:
Mistress always tells me about guys at work who flirt with her and are constantly looking at her sweet ass, and how it makes her wet.

That's very nice. Has your Mistress made you her cuckold househusband; i.e., does she take lovers? Or is she merely enjoying flirting and the lascivious looks of other men, so far...? (As a married woman put it elsewhere on the web: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day.")

pantycum99 said:
Of course I just love to hear these stories and consider them part of my reward for being a good boy.

Well, that's good. It's very commendable that you're following your Mistress's orders, not fighting her demand that you wear a cock cage, and are doing the housework for her.

In discussions with her friends, does your Mistress refer to you as her hubbette? If not, how does she refer to you?

—Custer

Hi Pantycum,
your wife should give you relief once in a while, unlock the cahstity device, let you jerk off and let you shoot the thick cheese in a plate and let you lick it , maybe in front of one of her lovers. imagine how your balls must feel now....when i watch my girlfriend getting screwed by other men i always jerk off in front of her and have to shoot in a plate in front of her and then i have to eat my sperm. thats what she wants. while i eat my cheese i hear her and her lovers scream with lust....thats so good. but i like the idea of a chastity device. if my girl will ask me to i'll have to say yes, in that case i'll have to eat her lovers cum after from her pussy or from her body(i especially love to lick cum off her feet)

ballsjuice

Yes balls, my mistress does allow me to shoot my cumload, but it has to be all over her tits, and then of course i must lick her tits clean of my ball juice. As of yet she doesnt have a lover so to speak, she does alot of flirting and that seems to satisfy us for now. Weather we actually involve her fucking another man, i dont think thats gonna happen, we seem to both agree that letting it remain a fantasy is best for our lifestyle. However, being in chastity is lots of fun for both uf us, and i like the idea of guys drooling over her and watching the bulge in their pants when they get a flash of her white panties under her short skirt, so for now we will keep it that way, thanks for the reply

Three cheers for Custer Laststand! He really knows how to encourage us wimps, cucks and sissies to be properly obedient to our wives.
He's certainly right about one thing; I know I'm in my proper place when my face is between the cheeks of my wife's arse with my tongue straining to get deeper into her shit hole.

I think this thread is a little like mortar. One part cement to three parts sand by volume. Of course the sand come from 'never mind the quality, feel the width' Custard.

Personally, I think I would prefer a little more beef in the sandwich (to mix metaphors a little).

certainly interesting.

I think this is a very interesting way to live. Not for me, but then again, who am I to judge.:eek:

Good luck btw, because she now owns your balls and you'll probably never get them back.