COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
jemingway said:
...why would a heterosexual male let another guy suck his cock?
Let me turn this around and ask "why wouldn't a horny male in need of a blowjob let another guy suck his cock?" I believe it's because they have too narrow a notion of what it really means to be 'straight,' and worry that they are gay and/or a loser if they resort to this option.

Many men seem less prone to these attitudes once they are out of their twenties, have gained a little experience with women and sex, and don't have so much left to prove. I also see various games heterosexual men play to feel more comfortable around gay cocksuckers:

--Stick with casual, anonymous hookups. At a gloryhole, for example. Limit social interaction to the bare minimum.
--Wait for a cocksucker to approach you. After all, he wants to suck you cock more than you need to be sucked.
--Maintain a sense of superiority. You are the one with your cock in his mouth, after all.
--Show no interest at all in reciprocating. Feel comfortable zipping up and leaving without further adieu once you're done having fun.

This isn't really insulting or humiliating--most cocksuckers are used to being treated like this, and honestly either don't mind or genuinely like it. Once you realize this, you probably won't worry so much about not being straight if you occasionally make use of a cocksucker. The distinction just won't seem so important anymore.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Bobman, 2wheel and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
Let me turn this around and ask "why wouldn't a horny male in need of a blowjob let another guy suck his cock?" I believe it's because they have too narrow a notion of what it really means to be 'straight,' and worry that they are gay and/or a loser if they resort to this option.

Many men seem less prone to these attitudes once they are out of their twenties, have gained a little experience with women and sex, and don't have so much left to prove. I also see various games heterosexual men play to feel more comfortable around gay cocksuckers:

--Stick with casual, anonymous hookups. At a gloryhole, for example. Limit social interaction to the bare minimum.
--Wait for a cocksucker to approach you. After all, he wants to suck you cock more than you need to be sucked.
--Maintain a sense of superiority. You are the one with your cock in his mouth, after all.
--Show no interest at all in reciprocating. Feel comfortable zipping up and leaving without further adieu once you're done having fun.

This isn't really insulting or humiliating--most cocksuckers are used to being treated like this, and honestly either don't mind or genuinely like it. Once you realize this, you probably won't worry so much about not being straight if you occasionally make use of a cocksucker. The distinction just won't seem so important anymore.
I think I am being groomed to be the cocksucker, not the recipient. That's why I asked the question. If I can is fucking my wife and she will gladly suck him, why would he want me to suck him?

Last edited:
Reactions: WifenMascBotCuck and cacpl
That could be a little different. Fucking your wife is one way of demonstrating his superiority, and cumming in your mouth is another.

Reactions: natasnaikul, fredanddaisy, jemingway and 2 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:
He is....

4(2) blur.jpg 2 blur.jpg Sucking BBC.jpg
Good bitch

Reactions: Bobman and subwhite
Reactions: cacpl, WifenMascBotCuck, MilfHubbyUK and 1 other person
jemingway said:
What I don't understand about this is why would a heterosexual male let another guy suck his cock?

I have sucked a lot of guys that let me because the wanted to fuck my wife.

Reactions: Bobman, jemingway, cacpl and 1 other person
I have been a cocksucker for 23 years. Pussy free 24.

• Wow
Reactions: bitchboi, cacpl and subwhite
DelftCuck said:
Love it when I get to lube up the bull
I too love to lube up the bull with my slutty bj and then have him pound my sissy boicunt into oblivion

Laceyfemme said:
That could be a little different. Fucking your wife is one way of demonstrating his superiority, and cumming in your mouth is another.
And cumming in my boipussy is the ultimate!

Laceyfemme said:
That makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: cacpl
Laceyfemme said:
I have had a lot of Black guys that have fucked my wife and then want to piss in my mouth. It is a power thing, not sex.

fredanddaisy said:
I have had a lot of Black guys that have fucked my wife and then want to piss in my mouth. It is a power thing, not sex.
They require more power than already fucking your wife in front of you?

Rhetorical question, of course taking that power dynamic to another level when you make the cucked husband also suck the cock that is fucking your wife.

Reactions: fredanddaisy and jemingway
cacpl said:
They require more power than already fucking your wife in front of you?

Rhetorical question, of course taking that power dynamic to another level when you make the cucked husband also suck the cock that is fucking your wife.
They don't understand how much pleasure they are giving me by letting me suck the cock that is going to fuck my wife or has just fucked my wife. There is nothing to compare taking it out of my mouth and guiding it into my wife's ass.

Reactions: cacpl
eightinch said:
I am ready to be sucked

received_2076168899070746.jpeg
I'll suck that big dick all night

Reactions: Bobman, cacpl and fredanddaisy
CAN I UPLOAD MY PHOTOS SUCKING COCK?

Reactions: Bobman, sissyjenny and fredanddaisy
Cucked Dad said:
I have been a cocksucker for 23 years. Pussy free 24.
I think that = gay. Which is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: sissyjenny, cacpl and fredanddaisy
eightinch said:
I am ready to be sucked

received_2076168899070746.jpeg
damn nice yummy big cock holy shit

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO
I will answer on behalf of hubby. He has been cucked for a number of years since I became a hotwife around 2004. We got out of the lifestyle around eight years ago. Even after we left the lifestyle he continued to suck cock on his own and often would find married men and he would serve as their personal cocksucker. Now that we are getting back into the lifestyle he once again will be my cuck and continue to suck cock

• Love
Reactions: fatcockbull, Laceyfemme, cacpl and 3 others