• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
hotwhiteknite said:
Where u at I live in Dayton TN I'll suck it good
Would love to suck that in front of my wife 😋

Reactions: BILLD
I sucked two cocks last night, got chatting with a couple of guys and one thing led to another and I gave them both a blow job, got two nice loads of cum to swallow, loved it! I wouldn't let them touch me though, went home and and jerked off.

Reactions: sissyjenny, Laceyfemme, fatcockbull and 1 other person
Butman said:
Moi heureusement Marîé mais By car j'adore sucé des bouchées à Fond depuis tout jeune garçon . j'ai été initié par un viel homme à tété et à avaler sa précieuse semence je ne l'en remercieais jamais assez il est décédé !!!! Et depuis je continue avec discrétion mais uniquement des (!retraités!) Blancs , Noirs etc et ça ne manque pas bien sur !!! mon métier consiste à m'occuper d'eux et je me lie d'amitiés avec certains Puis les conversations nous aidant à parler de cul beaucoup ont été mariés certains le sont encore et ont encore des besoins donc je leur propose ma bouche . Et ces vieux vicieux sont trop heureux de se faire pomper jusqu'à la moélle par un mec bien plus jeune et plutôt pas mal du tout !!!!!!! Tout se passe dans une grande discrétion de l'amitié et beaucoup de jouissances mutuelles😋
More fun to just imagine what this says than go to the bother of google translate :p

Where in California is everyone located at?

Reactions: fatcockbull
Callmegod said:
Drink my piss also
Where were you when I needed you? This seems like such a difficult line to cross.

I love sucking hard cocks and swallow hot cum spurting in my mouth. I am looking forward to feeling a hard cock bare back up in my gurl pussy and feeling hot cum inside of me

Reactions: fatcockbull, JimmyTheBull, Laceyfemme and 4 others
fredanddaisy said:
How many of us cucks are cock suckers?
I think most cucks are cock suckers!

Reactions: Dagnabit
PDXFun2 said:
Wannabe cocksucker here
I was a Wanta be cock sucker for years! I finally decided to suck just one dick in my. 40’s to see what it was like. After I did I never could quit!

Reactions: Laceyfemme, Dagnabit and BILLD
Rockford said:
I think most cucks are cock suckers!
If a cuck has been trained to submit completely to his wife, it's only natural to think he would submit to the bull, as well.
Another man that is fucking your wife, maybe even controlling her body, is in a very dominant position.
So it's very easy to follow the progression from your wife's pussy to your mouth. Or maybe even your ass....

Reactions: sissyjenny
Nazareth said:
If a cuck has been trained to submit completely to his wife, it's only natural to think he would submit to the bull, as well.
Another man that is fucking your wife, maybe even controlling her body, is in a very dominant position.
So it's very easy to follow the progression from your wife's pussy to your mouth. Or maybe even your ass....
I love it when a bill fucks my ass

Nazareth said:
It's a very, very small step from eating cream pies to being a cocksucker.

Reactions: Dagnabit and 4sure
Laceyfemme said:
It's a very, very small step from eating cream pies to being a cocksucker.
Yes it is! I didn’t realize how easy it would be to transion to a cock sucker!

Rockford said:
Yes it is! I didn’t realize how easy it would be to transion to a cock sucker!
Rockford, you have quickly become a prolific poster in so many forums LOL truly a bitch for all seasons

How many other husbands became a cock sucker during the middle aged craziness! I did at 41!

Reactions: Nazareth
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Rockford, you have quickly become a prolific poster in so many forums LOL truly a bitch for all seasons
Thanks!

69eatmore77 said:
I love sucking cock, sucked my first at 10 years old, he was another boy my age. He got sort of hard, It felt great in my mouth, and I knew that I wanted more
Interesting! I sucked my best buddy when I was 11 and he was 12! I never forgot how his hard dick felt in my mouth! I really think he was the one who made me bi!

• Love
Reactions: Dagnabit, noway and bitchboi
Rockford said:
Interesting! I sucked my best buddy when I was 11 and he was 12! I never forgot how his hard dick felt in my mouth! I really think he was the one who made me bi!
Yes introduced as a kid.... Effected the rest of my life...

Rockford said:
How many other husbands became a cock sucker during the middle aged craziness! I did at 41!
I did at 55 and have sucked several thousands cock since then, it's been 21 years of a rather steady flow of cock & cum

Last edited:
Reactions: fatcockbull

Users who are viewing this thread