• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cocks that i have sucked

• Thread startercuckinga
  • Start date

cuckinga

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2008
it is been a while i dont post here...i have had some fair share of cuckold experiences with gfs in the past...have been single for a while now but fucking some girls here and there and hopefully find a new slut (keeper) soon...
but i do have a secret, many of us prob do, i love sucking cock...
here is a post of the cocks i have sucked...some i dont have picture, some i do but dont know where, will post as i find them

u are more than welcome to share pics of cock you have sucked

image.jpghere is one...he tried to fuck me, but he was too big and i couldnt take it

Very nice cock! Bet he tasted GREAT!!

cuckinga said:
image.jpghere is one...he tried to fuck me, but he was too big and i couldnt take it

Damn just damn

Jaysus, now that's a cock

mmmmm so tasty looking!

that's yumm, I can take it

cuckinga said:

I would need to let a smaller cock get me horny and ejaculate sperm inside me, before I could fit that monster inside me. Even a horse would be proud of that monster cock.

Have you sucked pussies too?

Users who are viewing this thread