• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

College football player question

• Thread starterMajikMan
  • Start date

MajikMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2005
I have a question about the college football player that scored a touchdown and went immediately off the field to propose to his cheerleader girl friend. He was black and she was white. I think it happened a year or so ago. What was his name and did they eventually get married?

His name is Ian Johnson and YES, they did get married.
He plays for the Vikings in the NFL.

He's half black, she's white...I guess they recived some death threats after he asked her to marry him, and even hired extra security for their wedding.
(according to wikepedia)

She's hot as hell...

Attachments

• %257B557BBCC5-4CA9-40D9-A43F-67E80183232B%257D_pobj_MINI.jpg
    %257B557BBCC5-4CA9-40D9-A43F-67E80183232B%257D_pobj_MINI.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 315
  • pic-0074.jpg
    pic-0074.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 409
  • proposal_533.jpg
    proposal_533.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 352
  • boise-state-ny.jpg
    boise-state-ny.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 461
  • ian_johnson.jpg
    ian_johnson.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 152
very nice couple..

DE_BBC said:
His name is Ian Johnson and YES, they did get married.
He plays for the Vikings in the NFL.

He's half black, she's white...I guess they recived some death threats after he asked her to marry him, and even hired extra security for their wedding.
(according to wikepedia)

She's hot as hell...

Beaten to it..

I suppose we'll see how he'll do in the NFL. He's got a good build for the NFL just needs some better training and more attention than I fear he's going to get at the Vikings.

Johnson was on the Vikings practice squad most of last season, and spent some time near the end of the season with the main squad. I don't know if he played any games while backing up Adrian Peterson.

--Kaitlyn's Him--

Playing behind AP and Chester Taylor...HOPELESS!!

Three things...first...Ian is much like Brian Westbrook who we just cut here in Philly, a small back with great mobility and great hands.
Second - I went to college in Idaho and it was great- I now understand the temptations that professional athletes face - as woman boldly approach you with tempting offers (many of which I accepted in my youth...LOL)
Finally - my brother will be spending the summer in Idaho - Boise - I am so happy for him...he's going to have a GREAT time!

Just wanted to share.

Users who are viewing this thread