• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

College GF

• Thread startermofotoe12
  • Start date

mofotoe12

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2012
It's my first post so be easy...

I had been dating a girl, Colleen, for a couple of years when she approached me about having a threesome with another guy. I had never really thought of it before but I immediately got hard when she started talking to me about it. She asked me to try to set something up with one of the guys that lived on my dorm room floor. I was too scared or embarrassed to ask any of them so I just didn't. She came down to visit a couple weeks later and after we had all gotten a little ***** at a party she asked Eric if he wanted to have a threesome that night. He was reluctant but agreed after I told him I was cool with it. As we walked home Colleen grabbed his hands and ****** him to rub her tight 19 year old body. When we got back to my dorm room she pushed him down on the futon and reached down the front of his shorts and grabbed his dick. There was other people in the room at things got a little wierd... Nothing ended up happening that night. The next day she told me how big his dick was and how she really wanted it. My dick is 6 1/2". She said that his was at least 9 inches when she grabbed it and it wasn't even hard yet. Eric didn't really seem into it anymore when I talked to him next so I gave it a little rest.

A few weeks later Colleen came to visit me again. I had gone to bed because I had class early the next day but she came up to my bed and told me she was going to talk to Eric about the threesome and that she would be back in a while. I drifted off to sleep but when I woke up she wasn't in the bed. She had slept down on the futon. When I asked her what they talked about she was very vague. Later that day she texted me that she had taken him down to the basement of the building and sucked his dick. She told me that it was by far the biggest dick she had ever had. At least 10 inches when it was hard. He came in her mouth and she swallowed his load. I asked some more questions about when we were going to have our threesome and she kind of avoided the subject. She didn't really say much more to me about it.

The next visit things started to get a little different. She went to the store with Eric claiming that they were doing some birthday shopping for me. I felt like things were getting a little weird and I set up a chat logger on my computer. Turns out that they spent the day making out at the mall and that she sucked his dick again in the car on the way home. It was the next few weeks when things really changed. They still hadn't had sex but they spent a long time talking online. She told Eric about how I could hardly make her cum and how she wanted his big dick. It seemed like I should be mad but I jacked off to the transcripts multiple times. I couldn't help but imagine his huge dick splitting her tiny body in half. I wanted her to fuck him and I wanted to find out about it.

They finally set up a time that they were going to fuck. I was going to be at class late one night and she was going to come up a little early and they could do their thing and then she would just leave and come back right after I got back. I tried to get back from class as fast as I could to catch the end of it but when I got there no one was home. Later that night after she had gone to bed I checked the chat logs once again. She had met up with him at my room, gave him head there, and then they left to have sex. She was afraid that I would come back so they left. The logs from after were amazingly hot to me. It was so degrading. She told him that he was amazing and that she had never cum that many times in her life. She told him that even I couldn't make her cum like that and we had been dating for 2 years. She told him that I wouldn't get to have sex with her for a while because she was saving herself for his big dick. I jacked off 2 times reading over these logs and then tried to fuck her. She pushed me off of her and told me that she was to tired to have sex.

This was just the beginning. She continued this for the next year or so...

You say this continued for quite some time, so does that mean there's more to tell? Did you finally "catch" them, and get to watch, or at least listen? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

so what else happened. man that is crazy. but got me turned on

When you keep pushing a wife to become a cuckold, her mind says it is wrong, so you have to back off and let her dreams play about with the permission you are trying to give her.

In a dream state or daydream, the infinite possibilities of a quantum world can feed sexual energy into her heart and mountains can move aside, so her desires will manifest.

You must get the conscious mind out of the way, or her EGO will keep her locked inside her comfort zone and not allow her to get out of the mind prison that stops her having the right to choose what she wishes to have.

If she believes that society is limiting her choices, then she has to remember that our Creator gave us FREEWILL to choose our own path in society.

She can't become a cuckoldress until she decides that "society can go fuck itself" and from now on she lives to her own set of sexual rules. In this moment, the walls of Jericho collapse as her voice acts like a thousand trumpets and she become Queen of her own Kingdom. She is now unstoppable and others will just have to accept it or get booted out of her life forever.

If there is any interest I would be happy to add more stories. I wasn't sure if anyone enjoyed the first.

i love the story and would look forward to more

mofotoe12 said:
If there is any interest I would be happy to add more stories. I wasn't sure if anyone enjoyed the first.

I was the first person looking for more, so I know I'm interested. :D

Well a few weeks later they made plans to meet again. I was supposed to be in class that night but I skipped and just took a walk around the block and waited. When I got back to the room the door was locked and there was definitely someone in there. I listened at the door for a second and heard some talking but I couldnt really make out what was being said. I ran outside and tried to look in the window. The curtains were closed so I couldnt see much. There was a little crack to see through and I couldnt really tell what was going on but I did see his dick for the first time. It was fucking huge. It looked like a gatorade bottle. I have no idea how she fit it in her mouth. they were definitely fucking again but I wasn't able to see anything. After a while longer the light turned off and they appeared to be gone. I went back inside and went in the room. She wasn't there. She showed up 15 minutes later like she had never been there.

She didn't know I had been there the whole time so I tried to pry some details out of her without giving myself away. I asked her about Eric again and she kind of blew me off and got mad. She asked me why I cared so much about him. I asked if we were ever going to have that threesome and she told me that she wasn't so sure about that. She told me that Eric didn't want to anymore. When I asked why she said that he wanted her all to himself or not at all. She assured me that they had not fucked yet. She told me that she didnt want Eric to have her all to himself that she needed me too.

Later on that night I looked through some more of her chats and was even able to get a hold of her cell phone for a minute. She told him that I asked about him and then she laughed and said I probably just want to see his dick. Then she sent him a picture of her in a bra and panties that said meet me in the bathroom in 10. I didn't read these texts until later on that night so the time had already passed. She gave him head in the bathroom that was between my room and erics room. She told me she was showering but apparently she was sucking dick in the shower. He told her that it was the best head he had ever gotten. Once again she denied me that night...

One day I was reading through the chats again and things seemed to be getting a little more aggressive. They were talking about me again and she was really pushing for Eric to fuck her right in front of me. She really wanted to make me feel like a pussy. It seemed like I should feel bad but it just turned me on. I wanted to see her get used. I had been fantasizing about it for a few months now and I wanted nothing more than to watch him use my perfect little girlfriend. They set up a date to do it but Eric was hesitant. She told him that she was going to make it happen no matter what. She had no idea that I knew the plan and was ready.

We had all gone out that night and got pretty *****. When we got back coll was no where to be found. When I walked over to Eric’s room it had already begun. I walked in and she was sitting in his lap with another guy, Joe sitting next to them. They were all talking about the first time that they had ever had sex. I walked into the room and colleen kind of just blew me off. Shortly after that Joe stood up and said that he was heading to bed. Colleen told him to feel free to come back. At that point I didn’t know what they had told him but I was starting to get a little worried. As soon as the door closed she started making out with Eric. My dick immediately got hard and before i could say a word I was told to shut up. I think that she expected me to be mad but I was just very aroused. She straddled him and continued to kiss him while he started to unbutton her top. I could tell she was already very aroused just by the way that she was acting. She helped him get her shirt off and threw it onto me. His hands explored her beautiful hard body while she grinded on his big rod. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and grabbed onto his dick. I still couldn't see it but she was going crazy. I couldn’t wait to see how small it made her already tiny hand look. She finally whipped it out and it was a monster. She turned her head to me and said “I wish yours was this big.” She quickly put it in her mouth and could barely get past the head of it. She licked it up and down and jacked it off with her hands but could only handle about ¼ of it in her mouth. he pulled her bra off of her and she started to rub her nice round little titties all over his dick. At this point i tried to take my dick out but she yelled at me and said that if I did that I wouldn't get to fuck her again for a month. My dick was throbbing. I needed to cum. She then stood up and pulled down her jeans ******** my favorite white thong. It made her tan latina ass look so amazing. She knew it was my favorite so im sure thats why she wore it for him. She turned around and started rubbing her ass on his big hard dick. He was in heaven I could tell. He didnt say a whole lot but he was certainly enjoying himself. she pulled the thong down and walked right over next to me and bent over the desk. He came behind her and started to slowly press into her. She squeeled a bit as he pressed himself into her but after a couple of minutes it was all the way in. She looked over at me and said “He fills me up so good, better than you every could” He started to speed up and really bang the shit out of her. I could tell just by looking at her face that she was about to cum. He smacked her ass one time and that put her over the edge. she came harder than I had ever seen. She almost collapsed. She was screaming so loud that im sure the whole world cold hear it. He pushed her over to the couch and laid her down on her back and got inbetween her legs. He pushed himself into her agian and once again started absolutely using her body. She looked like she was having the time of her life. I tried to rub my dick through my pants to get some relief but i was once again yelled at. She let him pound her a little bit more before cumming for a second time. This one just as intense as the last one. Now Eric flipped her over and pressed his dick against her asshole. She didn’t even hesitate. She would never let me fuck her in the ass. He pressed his dick into her asshole slowly as she let out a little scream. She started to rub her clit while he is pulsating in her ass. almost immediately she started cumming again. He pushed deep inside of her and i could tell he was about to cum too. He pulled out and flipped her around quickly. He shot one of the biggest loads i had ever seen all over her tits. she licked the rest of his cum off of his dick and said goodnight. She got in the shower and then came to bed. She asked me if I liked what I saw. I said yes and she said good because it was going to be pretty normal from now on. She told me that he is the best fuck that she has ever had. She pulled out my dick and started jacking it off while she told me about their fucking(which I already knew of) it took me all of 2 minutes to be close to cumming as i was about to cum she called me a pussy and asked if i ever thought i would get to fuck her again if i cum that fast. Then she stopped and didn’t let me cum.

Users who are viewing this thread