• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Columbus Ohio Wife seeking BBC

• Thread starterlikethemred
  • Start date

likethemred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2007
We are not having much luck finding a BBC im our area. We know your out there.If you would be interested in a very attractive redhead with a juicy ass
please contact us at bbcseeker@yahoo.com with pictures.Our add and photos can be seen in Dark Cavern
Looking forward to hearing from you!!

I'm from Knox. TN and I am definitely interested! Travel alot to Columbus on buisness...

Already told you to come down state route 23 to Portsmouth. Only an hour and 15 minutes from all the black dick you can handle.

I already told you we are not interested in that kind of seen. We are looking for private meeting one on one on our turf. Thanks anyway.

I sent you an email today. I hope to hear from you (ras2627@aol.com).

go to the ohio state U

plenty of brothas there

I sent you an e-mail also. Hope to hear back from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in Columbus Aug 3-7, hit me back and lets make it happen. fletch3138 on yahoo

fletch3138 on yahoo

Welcome To Toronto

greetings couple would you ever welcome a weekend in toronto for some big black cock action with myself or a few other professional black men in the toronto and southern ontario area?

my name is onyxtmg

and i founder of the toronto mandingo group

onyxtmg@rogers.com
647.881.6699 call direct

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleveland

I'm in cleveland! Can come to Columbus! Pic?

Cleveland guys can come to Columbus but Columbus brothas can't come to Portsmouth (which is a shorter trip). What the f**k's up with that? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread