• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Columbus Ohio Wife This Friday Or Sat Night

• Thread starterWife_ColumbusOhio
  • Start date

Wife_ColumbusOhio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
www.hotwifetv.com
Looking for some cock for this Fri or Sat night in Columbus Ohio. Hubby watches and takes pics, video and plays with his little dick while I do things to you he does not get :)....Looking for a man who knows how to handle a couple with cuckold hubby. I always dress in short skirt, stockings & heels. Like to go out on the town first and play with you in front of people and most importantly in front of my wimp hubby. Then back to our place where we make hubby watch. I'm a HUGE cum slut as you may have seen on my site or pics here. If serious let us know how you will play the night and how to reach you.
Stacy
my site for more of what I look likehttp://www.Hotwifetv.com

Attachments

• buk2-021.jpg
    buk2-021.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 700
  • buk2-258.jpg
    buk2-258.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 482
  • use-102.jpg
    use-102.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 571
  • buk2-252.jpg
    buk2-252.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 520
Some more pics....like them? If you really can meet Fri or Sat night this week e-mail us at Coupleforguys@aol.com

Attachments

• stacy-3.jpg
    stacy-3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 407
  • stacy-22.jpg
    stacy-22.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 348
  • stacy-23.jpg
    stacy-23.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 304
  • stacy-25.jpg
    stacy-25.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 334
whatpartofcolumbusare u from,i.mfrom whitehall

I'm not in Columbus but you should consider making a trip to Cincinnati sometime.

Damn you're not that far away if you're on east main...would love to hook up!

Cream with your coffee? - yum

Users who are viewing this thread