• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Come over for beer, poker, my slut and some cigars

• Thread starterNy king
  • Start date

Ny king

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2012
10-59210442-61615-960.jpg10-C448CA40-0-960.jpg10-54C12A48-0-960.jpg10-31F379DE-0-960.jpg

Here and there my buddies and I have a poker game over at my place. Games normally go on for a few hours we laugh play poker watch sports in the background and just have a good Guys Night. My Slut sits around and during the game if you feel like having a Back rub, B.J or being Jerked you can call her over. She Crawls under the table unzips your pants pulls your cock out and gets to work on it. If one of the guys aren't using her then anyone at the table can call her over. How many of you are interested in this.

Damn. We all need some friends like you man.

i been down for a few hands.

What would you have her do for you. would you cal her over for a quick hummer or take her into the bedroom for some usage.

white owls

a few beers and she would be puffing on some white owls

Usage definitely.

How about I bring my girl too and instead of money we bet the girls. Whoever loses, their lady owes the winner a favor, winner's choice.

hey ny king can i come play i really like poker and hummers. but i think i would have to opt for taking her to the bedroom and wearing her out

Sounds good

you are a true friend i wish i lived next door

Damn sounds good is this just a fantasy or real deal?? I could come and bring a girl too

Users who are viewing this thread