• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

coming back from break

• Thread startergkadtopleaser
  • Start date

gkadtopleaser

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2015
here are some excerpts from a letter to my mistress wife of 40+ years. we became active in cuckold role play about 10 years ago but had to deal with other life issues the past 2 years. now we're ready to play again... btw the reply i received was very positive!

...it's been a long time and it's nobody's fault. you are still beautiful and sexy to me, always have been always will be. we were closest when we were engaging in cuckold role play. you were really enjoying taking control and i was definitely very turned on to be your slave and to watch you take lovers for "our" enjoyment. i am still very stimulated by re-living the hottest times we had, to watch you and another man embrace and kiss passionately drives me crazy. To see a man enter you is the ultimate for me. It's even more exciting than when i am that man. And deep down we both know we're doing it because we're that confident and we love each other and want to keep our life exciting. many people our age just stop & give up so i think we're lucky to have found something that excites us.

i still fantasize about you in a sexy revealing dress, stockings, low cut top showing your beautiful breasts, making me help you as you prepare for your date. maybe he's someone you met through a friend. maybe you've already had sex with him without my knowledge as we agreed you may do. wow that would be such a turn on. for you to tell me about it as you discipline me while i help you dress. maybe he's someone i helped you find online. just like before you may allow me to watch, or participate, or serve, or make me hide. you may dress me any way you choose and take on the role of a very mean and controlling hot wife. this is the opposite of real life for you and me. that is why it is so liberating i think. when you're ready to go out i want you to do that. i really do. make me wonder and be secretive. i know you'll tell me everything when you're good and ready so we agree it's not cheating or lying. it's the opposite. be discrete of course but try and forge an intimate relationship with your "boyfriend(s)" show him that the best way to turn you on is to help you humiliate me. call me on the phone like you used to. that drove me crazy with jealousy and turned me on to no end. make me come to your table if you're out somewhere. act like you're in love with your boyfriend right in my face as you humiliate and degrade me and he tells me that you belong to him tonight. i am so stimulated knowing that i will not be touching tasting or fucking your pussy unless i'm getting you ready for your real man or until after he has had you. then i will be expected to clean everywhere and everyone you say and to accept anything you and he may way want to see or do with me. i'm glad you're trying on your sexy outfits again. i can't wait to drive you to your "date" like we used to. ...when you became the mean cuckold wife and made me feel your wetness before you got out of the car to go in and meet "him" leaving me in the car to wait in anticipation until you call and tell me i may come in. then when i watch you from a distance and see you and him touch and kiss for the 1st time knowing that i would soon be called and ordered to go home, change, and wait for your arrival...
i am ready to take my place mistress.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread