• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Coming home

• Thread starterImaScorpio
  • Start date

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
I came home early after an exhausting AT. I was looking forward to seeing the family, however, I decided not to call my wife. I wanted to surprise her. After a two hour drive on a rainy Saturday I arrived at the house. In the driveway was a unfamiliar car. Leaving my stuff in the truck, I made my way inside. The house was unusually quite. I figured everybody was out back. As I walked past the bedroom, something caught my eye. As I turned to get a better look I was pleasantly surprised.
What I saw was amazing. My beautiful wife was completely naked on top of a black man. Her back was to me and his view was obscured so they were ******* of my presence. It was obvious they were both enjoying themselves. I have always loved the idea of watching my wife in this scenario. She rhythmically bounced down on his ebony shaft, his hands massaging her breast. As she was riding him she arched her back, and began to fondle his balls. She was so sexy. I could her moan.
“Aren’t you glad you came and helped me Frank”, I heard her ask.
Frank was a guy from her work and I knew that he had come on to her several times, and she had refused his advances, telling him she was a happily married woman. I had told on several occasions she take him up on his offer that she might enjoy it. I guess that time had arrived. I was glad to see her give in, however I was curious as to when it started.
“Rachael, I am glad to help you any time you need it, especially like this” he said as he pulled her down towards him so he could suck on her small pale tits.
“Why?” she asked grinding herself harder on his cock.
“because your sexy” he announced, “you have a nice ass, and some sexy lips”.
My wife leaned down and kissed him passsionatly, then sat back up. As she did this he reached around and grabbed her ass in his hands. Squeezing her checks together, then spreading them apart.
“I thought you just liked the idea of fucking white women, married white women at that.”
“I do like white chics and white wives seem more eager to please” he told her, “ I did not think you were into black guys”.
MMMM she moaned, as he began to thrust up in her now. His right on still groping her ass and the other on her left boob.
“So have you ever been with a black man, ever tasted a black cock?”
“No, you’re the first black man, and the only other guy I have been with” Rachael told Frank.
“What changed your” he began to ask before she cut him off.
“Shut up and fuck me” she gasped.
Frank then pushed her over on to her back and positioned himself between her thighs. From where I was standing I could not see him enter her, but it appeared he was teasing her, by rubbing his manhood across the entrance to her pussy.
“What do you want Rachael, what is it you need” Frank said teasing her some more.
“I want mmmmm”as she tried to pull him into her. “Fuck me, give me that black cock, fuck my married white pussy”
Before he proceeded to fulfill her request, I witnessed him removing his condom and throw it to the side. He then slowly shoved his cock into her awaiting orfice. As he did so a wave of pleasure washed across my wife’s face. Her white hands were pulling him deeper as he began to fuck her harder. Frank bent down and started to kiss her some more. I had a raging hard on and I was curious if my wife noticed his condom was gone. I knew he was planning to cum inside her.
I could tell Rachael was close to her orgasm, I was happy to see that it was going to happen without her having to manipulate herself to climax. It appeared Frank was giving to her. Once her orgasm pasted Frank grabbed her ankles , spread her legs wider and began to fuck her even harder.
“I’m about to cum” Frank announced.
“Cum on, cum for me, mmm you feel so good” my wife responded.
“You want my cum? I’m going to fill you with my seed.”
“Give it to me Frank.”
He thrust into her a few more times , the held his hips pressed against hers, followed by twitches. I moved to where I had a better view, and was able to see he was still in my wife. His seman was oozing out from around his black cock and down her ass. Their lips meet again for another kiss.
“I think your condom broke” Rachael commented.
“No, baby….I….took it off. I wanted to cum inside your married white pussy.”
“Well I have never had such much in me….” I heard her say before I figured I needed to leave.
I exited the house and drove around for a few minutes, allowing enough time for Frank to leave. Upon my return home I found my wife in the shower. I announced I was home and had a seat in the living room. Shortly afterwards my wife came into the room in her robe and sat next to me on the couch. She leaned over gave me a kiss.
“Jerry, I have something to tell you” she said.
“Go ahead”
As she began to kiss me again, “ Frank just left here a few minutes before you arrived, and well..” she stated”
“And” I responded.
“Well, we had sex. I finally had some black dick like you have wanted me to try for a long time” she informed me, as she continued to kiss me and rub my now hardening cock. “Are you mad at me?” she asked.
“No” I relied as I opened her robe and began to play with her tits. “Did you enjoy it, tell me all the details. But from what I saw he fucked you pretty good”.
“From what you saw”?
“Well honey, I came home about thirty minutes earlier”, I explained. “ You two must have been to busy going at it to hear me come in. I saw you riding him, I saw him remove the condom…”
“You did” she asked. “ Are you ready for seconds?”

scorpiomedic@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread