• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Coming to Austin, Tx.

• Thread starterrodeotoy
  • Start date

rodeotoy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2005
Looking for a BBC in Austin to enjoy my wife while I watch, then jion in to tag team her.

Attachments

• 100_0004a.jpg
    100_0004a.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 756
Let me know when you are going to be in town.....

was planning on last night 11-2-06 but got sick so it may be next sunday 11-9 or monday

Hi

In Dallas, but will make the trip for your hot wife.... Pics? Reply.
:hitit:

I'm in Austin but I don't fool around my hometown. I do cheat while on the road. Susan

black male in austin

let me know when you in austin 38 black male thick cock email me back on yahoo as prestonapowell

fallenangel said:
I'm in Austin but I don't fool around my hometown. I do cheat while on the road. Susan

Susan: If you are on the road in Texas,let me knowDiscrett and satisfying tratment awaits you.

Susan

I travel alot also, what locations do you travel to maybe we can meet up. Hit me back at dvacendak@yahoo.com.

I am very interested in meeting for adult fun and games. Here is the scenario: I am a mbm, looking for a daytime playmate for Mon and/or Thur between 8a-8p. I have lots of freaky free time on my hands. If you are interested in joining me, reply to this email. I think you will like me. I can be a perfect gentleman, or I can be a dominant master. Pick your poison. If you feel comfortable, send me an IM to my ya hoo, caj12367.

You look like you need a ski trip to colorado, cum on out...