• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Coming to Chicago, June 8 - 16th..Hyatt Regency, McCormick Place

• Thread starteromegaque
  • Start date

omegaque

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2004
I wanted to begin the introduction process in the hope of meeting a couple in Chicago. I will be in Chicago June 8 – 16, on business/conference staying at the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place. I am free each day after 4pm. I am looking for a good looking mature (social, sensual, sexual) couple to share some casual fun, beginning with drinks at the hotel bar.

I’m a single professional man, educated, very discreet, safe and normal here. Let me know if you're interested in some discreet fun. No drama or games, just discreet and low-key fun and some great sex, fantasy fulfillment. I’m shaved clean and straight and looking to have some NSA adult fun with a couple that I find that there is a sexual attraction to. I am not bi, yet not against 3some with husband and me playing, making the wife the center of attention. We are all disease, drug and drama free. I am not looking for playboy models just normal everyday people for 3some... I’m way cool with hubby watching wife enjoy and being enjoyed so the either watches, or participates, etc. What happens with us stays with us. I respect the boundaries as you set.

Harold-yim_omega156

Users who are viewing this thread