• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

comment my wife pics

• Thread starteradyboy
  • Start date
A

adyboy

please comment my wife pictures,thx

Attachments

• tumblr_liy3ssV05g1qcs2woo1_500[1].jpg
    tumblr_liy3ssV05g1qcs2woo1_500[1].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 546
  • tumblr_lmkqv9YpVX1qdkfz5o1_500[1].jpg
    tumblr_lmkqv9YpVX1qdkfz5o1_500[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 710
  • 978_1000[1].jpg
    978_1000[1].jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG026.jpg
    IMG026.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 582
  • PIC01.jpg
    PIC01.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 764
Your wife certainly looks sexy and hot. I like the shape of her lovely ass.

She's hot...smoking...

Yummy!!!!!

nice ass, lets see her tits !

my wife will swallow your load if she'll swallow mine

Nice body and ass...Can you show us the face, please? :)

105253d1308158288t-comment-my-wife-pics-pic01.jpg

She needs to model all those panties for us. Just an idea!

Wow! She has a fantastic booty!

Love the short hair in the last pic with oiled legs. Anymore where we we can see her hot sexy body and the short hair?

HOT!!! DAMN.... :eek:

What are you cucks going to write on her feet when you bow down to worship them? They are really long legs, so you will take awhile to kiss your way up to the promised land. Your tongue may get tired just getting past her knees. Get a plan together on how you can please her.

if she is not breed by BBC...to bad is a wast of time...

Gorgeous, what an amazing ass. I love the pic of all her knickers as well, very good taste :D

Looking good

honolulu_bull said:
Love the short hair in the last pic with oiled legs. Anymore where we we can see her hot sexy body and the short hair?

Shame on you, fishing for compliments when anybody can see how fine she is. Now just get a few shots of her with her boyfriend. She does have a boyfriend, right? This is a cuckold website.

smoking hotttttttttt

love the first pic, amazing ass. my girl has the same thing goin on. check my profile pics.

ii

love to fuckher ass...she has on.add me in my ym guyhardcore87@yahoo.com in my ym or msn guyhard75@hotmail.com ...love to cam tocam wit u guys or cumon her pics of her ass n face ..she has one hot ass..i love tat ass somuch

Love to see that ass oiled up and spread for us.

Users who are viewing this thread