• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

common situation

• Thread starterIslandtimes
  • Start date

Islandtimes

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2021
a while ago I hired a guy to do some renovations on our house before we sold it ,the guy that did the work spent a lot of time alone with my wife, as i worked and had to leave early each day and return late, After we sold and moved my wife told me that she and the contractor had something in common, that his wife was neglecting him , and that i was neglecting her , I left it it at that ,

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Islandtimes said:
a while ago I hired a guy to do some renovations on our house before we sold it ,the guy that did the work spent a lot of time alone with my wife, as i worked and had to leave early each day and return late, After we sold and moved my wife told me that she and the contractor had something in common, that his wife was neglecting him , and that i was neglecting her , I left it it at that ,
What about the antiques dealer and trip to Vancouver?

• Love
Sandy Row said:
What about the antiques dealer and trip to Vancouver?
she says there just friends

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread