• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comparison fantasy

• Thread starterShrinkingVirgin
  • Start date

ShrinkingVirgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2010
Hi all,

Just a fantasy - this has never happened to me, but I have often imagined being in a situation where, after watching some guy - maybe a rival - seduce my girlfriend, she is now completely into him and takes his side as I try and protest about the situation.

She even joins in with him in mocking me. He'd be taller than me and, in heels, she is taller than me too by a couple of inches. So I look like a pathetic kid compared to this taller couple who look down at me and laugh.

Then my mean girlfriend suggests we both strip. He's up for it - knowing how humiliating this will be. I'm reluctant, of course, but I still start taking my clothes off - probably because I'm feeling a bit intimidated.

When we're naked, she makes us do a side-by-side comparison. I stand next to this taller, younger, sexier guy as she mockingly compares us. He has a sexy muscular physique while I look like Mr. average. My smaller than average cock looks like a joke compared to his. My flat boring butt is compared to his muscular rear end... and so it goes on!

Then our sexual histories are compared. I'm ****** to stand in front of these two and admit that, apart from a couple of relatively pathetic sexual experiences, my sex life is pretty non-existent and that I'm a 30 year old virgin.

Then he talks about all the experiences he's had, all the things he's learned and what he's going to do to my girlfriend in just a few minutes time!

He teases me and says that I should leave the room as seeing my girlfriend naked would damage my fragile virgin mind!

I'm ****** to leave and do the chores while my girlfriend is given the fucking of her life...

Like I say, just a fantasy but I would like to hear your thoughts about it! :)

- SV

Very nice!
Are you really a virgin though?

love it! great fantasy

Love this, happens in real life, wife always humiliates me and compares the size of my cock with her lovers whilst Im watching her stroke his huge 9". She tells me this is what she wants & not useless me, such a turn on especially as the shaft is stretching her & she forces me to watch while they fuck in front of me, wow!

slutswantbigwangs said:
Very nice!
Are you really a virgin though?

Yes - I'm a freak I know, but it's a really big turn on for me being a virgin which is why I haven't lost it yet... My last relationship turned into one where my gf (now ex) started screwing someone else but she knew this would be a big turn on for me and would tease me about my little 'problem'.

My current gf doesn't know about any of this at the moment.

Like I say - I know I'm a freak! :-D

- SV

Caan u fit a chastity device into your fantasy, or even imagine her lover taking you to have a vasectomy, so that you can never become a father? Then if u ever get married, your wife would have to seek baby-making sex with other men.

Saraha said:
Caan u fit a chastity device into your fantasy, or even imagine her lover taking you to have a vasectomy, so that you can never become a father? Then if u ever get married, your wife would have to seek baby-making sex with other men.

That's an interesting idea - my gf would lock me into a chastity device and then put the key on a chain and wear it as a necklace, dangling into her cleavage.

Then she really would have the power to decide when (if?) my cherry gets popped!

- SV

Users who are viewing this thread