• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Condom Domination

• Thread starterSubdave
  • Start date

Subdave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2009
For many years my wife and I used condoms as our primary method of birth control. I got to where I hated wearing one and had a difficult time having an orgasm with one. About a year ago, she started allowing me to have unprotected sex without a condom and allowing me to cum inside her. It felt great to get to do this again as I hadn't cum inside her for at least 8 years.

I have always enjoyed submissive sex talk with her and she would talk with me about dominating me during sex. About 3 months ago, I started having fantasies about her making me wear a condom, even during her safe period, that she would be witholding this pleasure, even knowing she could not get pregnant. I started talking with her about this, and its become my favorite fantasy. The last time we had sex, I told her I really, really wanted her to make me wear a condom next time she would otherwise let me cum in her. The thought of my wife (42 years old, 145, 36C, 5'4" always wears high heels) making me wear a condom when I should be allowed to cum in her is a huge turn on.

Has anybody else experienced this? Are there other couples where the wife has dom inated her husband by forcing him to wear a condom?

Not specifically a condom fantasy but I talked to my wife about not letting me cum in her and she agreed it was a good idea. So I understand where you're coming from.

I've asked my wife to deny me pussy. She will sometimes do that before of after she's been with a lover.

I deny hub sex for several days before a date or going out with another swing cpl. We are attending a swing New Years Eve party and hub will be cut off starting tomorrow. We occasionally have sex with him using a condom simply as a change of pace and sensations.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Let me just add, for the last year she's been letting me cum in her only during the few days (maybe a week) after her period has ended. I wear a condom at all other times.

Next time, she's agreed to not let me have sex without the condom. It's the idea that I could have her pussy without the condom that is turning me on so much.

bump bump

If you are going to bump a thread, at least add something to the conversation !

I don't really have anything to add. Just liked the topic. It seemed to get lost in the shuffle of threads so I bumped it in hopes that someone else would see it and perhaps have something to add.

cumsluthubby said:
I've asked my wife to deny me pussy. She will sometimes do that before of after she's been with a lover.

You're married. You shouldn't have to make sure that she won't have sex with you. :D

I have thought about that before. I would love for my wife to make me wear condoms and when she takes a black lover allow him to use her bare. Its a big turn on.

_Mark_ said:
You're married. You shouldn't have to make sure that she won't have sex with you. :D
Lol. The truth is I can barely keep up with her. That's why she has a few guys on the side. I love it when she's slutty.

How will you get used to licking her pussy clean if you wear a condom?

will

I was actually ****** to get a vasectomy in order to become engaged to my wife. She was first and only girl I had sex with and I was 28. We tested my "equipment" 3 days later (I got operation on a Friday before Monday holiday so I did not need to take off from work at my new job). Of course I HAD to wear condoms for next 6 months while results were coming back on being sterilized. So there is ****** condom and ****** vasectomy issue for us. Also, I found out later that she had gotten preg (blk preg) by her ex-boyfriend and she did not tell me until she was sure. She had insisted on moving the wedding date up (realized later it was cuz gown had already been adjusted and she was 2 and a half months preg at wedding rather than 5 or 6 months on original date. luv, MsGary

my wife made me wear a condom once she started having black lovers.but later she found it more fun to let me enter her bare but pull it out after only a few strokes and finish myself by hand as she watched

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife jerks me off in a oneSIZE brand condom 5" long and small diameter. Phil C

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: alaskana
My wife has made me wear large size condoms and then laugh that it is way too big for me.

Reactions: Phil C
I have to wear a condom when I have sex with my wife. She also wants me to get a vasectomy which I will get this year. When we first started having sex, I told her that she is to never allow me to cum on her fave or tits or In her mouth as that should be kept for only superior men with big cocks!! It gets me so hard knowing that she has swallowed the cum of her ex’s but will never taste mine.

When my wife first started with her lover, everyone was turned on, her and I especially, she was getting laid at least every day from me or him, but that only lasted maybe 2 months. She had a breakdown, saying it was not right, blah blah, that she could only let one man cum in her.
I ended up in the condom and hate them, so went from a few times a week to maybe once every 6 weeks, for almost 2 yrs now. Its been that long since I was in her bare last.
I had a vascetomy 17 yrs ago and am the one wearing the condom, go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: JonGrey
Hate condoms but when we first started out down the road of my wife fucking other guys, she came back home with a used condom and made me put in on, fuck her and add another load.
Kinky as hell and the only time I've ever not minded wearing one.

Reactions: ckc and HubbySteve
Adelphi said:
Hate condoms but when we first started out down the road of my wife fucking other guys, she came back home with a used condom and made me put in on, fuck her and add another load.
Kinky as hell and the only time I've ever not minded wearing one.
my ex wife got me to msturbate into a used condome after her man fucked her, I hate that i actually came in the condom while she watched..... humiliating.

Users who are viewing this thread