Condom Sabatoge

• Thread starterJMNBABE@comcast.net
  • Start date

JMNBABE@comcast.net

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
My latest comments on her have me wondering about some of the crazier things I have done over the years, most related to my pregnancy risk affliction :), or devotion to a Lover that I will do pretty much ANYTHING for:

Has anyone here (ladies mostly) ever used a condom but didn't really WANT to use one, so you did thing to it to try to sabatoge it? I generally use a diaphragm for birth control, and I LOVE to feel a Lover cum inside of me. To me, there is NOTHING more sensual and personal than accepting my Lovers sperm deeply inside of me as it was intended to be done!!

There were a few times though, usually when I first met someone unexpectedly...say at a business meeting, a trip out of town where I never figured I would be sexual, or just an accidenatl meeting in a restuarant or bookstore....that I did not have my diaphragm with me and an opportunity presented itself to be sexual.

Sometimes it was when I was sure I WAS fertile, and I was still cautious enough to use a condom, or after discussing the situation with my potential Lover he actually felt there was a reason to use one. Moreso in the latter situation, where HE wanted to use one but I was ok without, I would be "rough when handling his cock after putting on the condom. I have long nails (fake but sexy!!) that I would rake along the length of his shaft hoping to weaken the wall of the condom, or I would make SURE I was oral with them when the condom was on so I could drag the edge of a chipped tooth around the head of his penis, for the same reason.

I would also be VERY rough when handling them with the condom on, stretching it back over their head, pulling it TIGHT around the headm anything that looked like it might cause some weakness in the condom itself but not be TOO obvious!! LOL Several times, either due to my sabatoge or just general luck, they DID break during sex and I always enjoyed those the most....finding out WHEN he came that it was broken!!

A few times the guy was in to the "risk" side of this also, and even tho we used a condom we maybe didn't use it "right".....one Lover I had was endowed with a HUGE plum shaped penis head, and we would buy small "white boy size" condoms occasionally and just put them on over his HUGE cock head.....oddly enuf, they stayed in place pretty well wespite my BEST efforts (LOL) but there were a couple of times where it looked like the sheer volume of his sperm (HUGE!!) would actually cause it to blow off inside of me!! THose were VERY exciting situations.

Anway, just wondered if any other LADIES ever did this....guys, I KNOW you have. Pins thru them, cutting the tip off and hoping they won't notice....on and on. But a woman purposely sabatoging a lovers condom, for whatever reason, I find to be a REAL exciting situaiton. Sorry for typo's, at work and rushing!!

JMNBABE

The best way I have found is to use a petrolium based lube. It feels really good and makes the condom weak.

Reactions: hikawade
I never use condoms.

Whats a condom?

:)

Run a straight pin through the package. It will not show but you can bet it will fail under use

would like to hear more about this

Just being real for a second if a women doesn't wants it raw she's gonna get it. In the heat of the moment i just want to fuck. If she says she wants to feel me inside her i'm taking it off. Ladies all u gotta do drop to your knees and ask for it raw.

Reactions: hikawade
I have used condoms by the case over the years but have never liked them for several reasons.
1. They do dampen the sensation of having my lovers tool rubbing against my vagina and they feel funny.
2. They tend to make me raw after several sessions even with lube.
3. For some reason they make me feel dirty when a guy wears them (maybe that was my occupation, who knows).

However, if I don't know for certainty that my lover is clean, I always have him use one for my protection.

I am so glad that all the members of the group that we belong to test monthly allowing me to go condom free for the five years.

I only use them as a last resort for my safety and would never tear one on purpose.

Will most negros fit in rubbers?

They stretch.

Black guys aren't any different than white guys to be honest. I always use condoms and haven't had to use any of the large size in a couple of years. I'm not interested in getting pregnant right now or taking any unnecessary risks. I just don't see the point in it.