condoms

• Thread starterchris73
  • Start date
C

chris73

heres a thought,my wife says how come there are never any pics with bbc with condoms on ? so if anyone has any pics with bbc with a condom on can you post them.....

Condoms?

Would you cover up the most erotic part of a black man? Way to many reasons not to condom. Main one is his sweet load. It needs to go directly in whatever hole he is fucking.

Help us all understand your thinking.

my wife makes me wear one but black men dont and they get to cum inside of her i have to cum inside a rubber .

Hello

well kurt guess we know whose babies she wants in her don't we :drool:

sorry guys, i've seen lots of pics with black men using condoms

I prefer to feel skin-on-skin, true barebacking with partners that have been tested by Doctors over several months. I like to feel sperm inside my vagina after ejaculation - this is proof that he enjoyed fucking me.

If a guy insists on wearing a condom, then I will grab the condom after sex and turn it slowly inside and drink and lick all the sperm I can extract with my tongue. Not a drop should be wasted as this is the fruit of the orgasm.

yeah ok of course safe sex should be a priority,but i want to see a black mans creampie oozing out of little white wifey.

Kurt&Mandi said:
my wife makes me wear one but black men dont and they get to cum inside of her i have to cum inside a rubber .

Kurt, there are others with that same situation. Some husbands and white boyfriends don't get any pussy at all. The Black Man come, he has his way with her, he leaves his mark inside her, she goes unsexed while he is gone and fresh and ready for when he returns, with him happy knowing that he was the last one and will be the next and only one inside her married white pussy. They call that a trophy.

I never wear condoms, fuck that shit. Its bareback or nothing. If the bitches husband is a sissy I'll make him eat my cum out of her pussy or ass too.

power! :Dhaha

Kurt&Mandi said:

Come on now captain keep your stories straight. In the wife section you like sloopy seconds not knowing what you will catch. Just show pics and forget the stories you tried before and sunk.

If you wearing condoms, you cant knock her up.

Peace.

Reactions: CuckiDani
Bareback !

My wife only does bareback. She is a mature, great looking white wife, who turns a lot of heads. She has two white lovers now, but use to have a black lover. With him, I got to watch them kissing and her sucking his cock. It was a big turn on for me. With the two white guys, She meets them alone. I have been inpotent for about 5 years now and has talked her into getting lovers. Just because I can't have sex anymore, doesn't mean she should have to do with out. But, I sure wish she would take another back man as a lover. Some one with a huge cock and have her come home smiling and with a pussy full of cum. P/S, her black lover had a 6 to 6 1/2 in. cock, but it was a lot bigger than mine. LOL!!! Jim

cleanup said:
Would you cover up the most erotic part of a black man? Way to many reasons not to condom. Main one is his sweet load. It needs to go directly in whatever hole he is fucking.

Help us all understand your thinking.

Asking a brutha to use a condom on a white woman is disrespect.

It is racist too.

Disgraceful thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Habib Maamria said:
Asking a brutha to use a condom on a white woman is disrespect.

It is racist too.

Disgraceful thing to do.

Absolute, complete and utter tosh. No other word to describe this bile.