• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Conference Starts Tonight for my lovely wife

• Thread startercummytights
  • Start date

cummytights

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2007
Dropped my wife off at the train station to go on a weeks business trip in San Diego.
I did all the packing for her, conference outfits, as well as sexy outfits for her evenings out. She is the only one from her office going to the conference, so every night she is free to take herself out and pick up men and take them back to her room.
I packed plenty of stockings, nude, black and fishnets and lots of sexy heels, a new box of condoms, our bottle of lubricant, and her plug in vibrator.
I also trimmed her bush a bit shorter, she wears it full and untrimmed with me, as she doesn't ride me, but likes to when she plays, and the long pubic hair tends to pull and spoil her enjoyment, so I gave her a trim with my hair clippers tonight.
she is really looking forward to some traditional wild sex, as I always need to wear pantyhose when we make love, and like to pull out and have her bring me to climax in one of her used knee highs....I can't come any other way, so to have a guy fuck her in the nude and just cum while he is inside her is in fact a novelty for her:p
I have asked her to bring the last two nights used condoms back with her for me to drink, it's as close as I can get to a cream pie.
I'm in her used pantyhose as I type, waiting for a pic of her in tonights outfit.
Cummytights.

Very hot, I hope you will share some pictures

the pics dont do much for me. For me it's being at home in bed helpless while another more maculine man pleasures himself inside my wife, and then her telling me the stories when she gets home while she jerks me off into one of the stockings she wore in bed with her men:eek:

there was a thread about used condoms here but i'd love if you shared the pictures of them or what you do with them.

Cummytights,

cummytights said:
Dropped my wife off at the train station to go on a weeks business trip in San Diego.

Cool!

cummytights said:
I did all the packing for her, [including] conference outfits as well as sexy outfits for her evenings out.

Excellent! As your wife's hubbette, that's exactly what you should have done.

cummytights said:
She is the only one from her office going to the conference, so every night she is free to take herself out and pick up men and take them back to her room.

Perfect! That's VERY nice...

cummytights said:
I packed plenty of stockings, nude, black and fishnets and lots of sexy heels, a new box of condoms, our bottle of lubricant, and her plug-in vibrator.

Better still! Your wife will have no doubt you're encouraging her, as her hubbette, to have a sexually-satisfying conference.

cummytights said:
I also trimmed her bush a bit shorter, she wears it full and untrimmed with me, as she doesn't ride me, but likes to when she plays, and the long pubic hair tends to pull and spoil her enjoyment, so I gave her a trim with my hair clippers tonight.

Better still...

cummytights said:
She is really looking forward to some traditional wild sex, as I always need to wear pantyhose when we make love...

Um... you mean, you always wear waist-length pantyhose with your cock inside your pantyhose when your wife has sex with you? If so, how does she have sex with you, since your cock is not available, so to speak, nor can she fuck you up the ass with her strapon...?

cummytights said:
...and like to pull out and have her bring me to climax in one of her used knee highs.

I'm still having a problem here with spatial visualization. Do you mean your wife gets your cock out from inside your pantyhose, then brings you to climax by giving you a hand job with one of her "used" knee-highs which she retrieves from the laundry hamper...?

cummytights said:
I can't come any other way, so to have a guy fuck her in the nude and just cum while he is inside her is in fact a novelty for her. :p

Nothing wrong with that. Your wife should, of course, satisfy herself with her lovers in whatever ways she likes.

cummytights said:
I have asked her to bring the last two nights used condoms back with her for me to drink, it's as close as I can get to a cream pie.

Nice. (Do you plan to have these condom-loads of cum tested for STD's before you drink them, or do you consider that unsportsmanlike?)

cummytights said:
I'm in her used pantyhose as I type, waiting for a pic of her in tonights outfit. —Cummytights.

Yes, it should provide you an indication of whether you chose her outfits well.

—Custer

BiInLA said:
there was a thread about used condoms here but i'd love if you shared the pictures of them or what you do with them.

depends on how she feels, sometimes she lets me pour it onto her bush or breasts and then i lick it up or i just pour it directly into my mouth:p

as for the knee high, no i have a hole in my pantyhose for my penis when i make love to my wife and when im close to cumming i pull out and she puts one of her knee highs over my penis that i got ready earlier and jerks me into it

Cummytights,

Thanks for your clarification.

cummytights said:
I have a hole in my pantyhose for my penis when i make love to my wife.

Very good. That's proper and appropriately inventive.

cummytights said:
When I'm close to cumming I pull out. My wife then puts one of her knee high [stockings] over my penis that I got ready earlier and jerks me into it.

Ah... I see. This clarifies why your wife takes particular pleasure in fucking other men... that is, more than she might otherwise... when she goes to conferences.

Have you considered suggesting to your wife she begin taking lovers closer to home, so she can enjoy the pleasures of full-on fucking of other men on a regular basis — i.e., as often as she wants to — without the inconvenience of having to wait for conferences...?

—Custer

She sounds delightful. Wish I were at the conference with her to create some of your stories ;) It could be my load she brings home with her.

Love your stories cummyfeet

I so love hosiery pictures and stories that involve feet and nylon, like my wifes feet here, Schultz

Attachments

• DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC00150.jpg
    DSC00150.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 123
Hey Schultz; Those are nice PHose pics, but ya need to bring the camera up a bit show some mid-thigh or the Panty Panel! (Pretty Please)

It's about to happen in 10 mins!

greymaster said:
She sounds delightful. Wish I were at the conference with her to create some of your stories ;) It could be my load she brings home with her.

She just called me, she arranged over their group dinner tonight (final night!) to meet this polish gentleman back at her rook at 11.30 tonight!
He had been flirting with her all night and it appears that once he was sure she had enough drinks in her he said "So what time am I meeting you back at your room then later?"
She is wearing the teal and coffee colored dress I packed for her with matching coffee colored hold ups and nude peep toed pumps. They are planning to go to the pool and she plans to keep her stockings on while in the pool, then have him peel them off her;)
They already made out when they snuck away from the group for a bit earlier;)
Watch this space!

Good luck, sounds like it is going to happen, please tell us how you are feeling....

She didn't call me all night, not even a quick text which she usually manages:confused: She must have had an all nighter, got a real seeing to! He must have stayed in her room all night as well, cos it's nearly 6.00am and no call yet, he's probably using my wife's big hairy pussy one final time before he leaves her there along with the filled condoms i bought for her:eek:

cummytights said:
My wife just called me. She arranged over their group dinner tonight (final night of conference!) to meet a Polish gentleman back at her rook at 11.30 tonight! He had been flirting with her all night; it appears once he was sure she had enough drinks in her he said, "So what time am I meeting you back at your room then, later?"

cummytights said:
.... My wife's Polish gentleman is probably using her big hairy pussy one final time before he leaves her along with the filled condoms i bought for her. :eek:

Nice... will look forward to hearing about your wife's all-night adventure when she returns home.

Cummytights, any update yet? Schultz

Still no update? Cummytights! Whats happened

Users who are viewing this thread