Confession of a Bull

NoirVino

Bull in the wine country
Beloved Member
May 31, 2018
Sonoma and Napa
fetlife.com
On, November 21st, 2022, I meet up with Cuck and Hotwife I've been in communication with for over a year before this meetup. They are new to the lifestyle. The Cuck has some erectile distinction issues, He is 5 years younger than me. His hotwife is half Filipina and white, a 5’ petite goddess. I meet them at their hotel room in Sonoma with a bottle of vino.

She was in bed watching TV, playing tunes on her phone, and chilling, he went back to the couch and sat down, obediently. They had an almost empty bottle of patron and were lightly intoxicated. Knowing it's a bad idea to mix wine and spirits, I decided to gift the bottle for them to enjoy for the holidays. I took a shot of patron and got to business, I made small talk with them, ensuring everyone was good.

I turn my focus on the hotwife, peeling the covers off, I see she is in a red teddy and matching thong. I kiss her, tasting and smelling the sweet tequila on her breath. I kiss her neck and suckle her earlobes as I start taking off her clothes.

Seeing her tattoos, beautiful medallion breasts with brown nipples, and dark clit. I lay her down, spread her legs and start. To lick and suck her sweet clit. Her pussy smelt and tasted sweet and tangy, like sour beer. I spent a good 10 minutes warming her up before sucking on her nipples while stroking her clit until climax.

removing my clothes, she crawls on the bed towards my BBC, with my cock in her hand and mouth she became very aggressive despite only getting half of my cock into her mouth. The Cuck was on the couch jerking off, Once I was rock solid, I told her to get on her back and lifted her legs over my shoulders before driving into her starting my rhythmic churns slowly; She asks that I slow down because it hurts. I leave my cock inside her and play with her pussy until she was wetter and relaxed. When all was good I started to ram into her. She loves it I can tell and she says so between breaths as my rock-solid BBC does not stop. She said, she practiced with a black 10" dildo, but "I'm the real deal."

She looks over to her Cuck and tells him I'm so much better, I fucked her in every position during our session that can be done lying down. I gave her a break and had some more patron and then picked her up and fucked her standing with her legs straddling my waist, she cums, and so does her Cuck.

While still holding to me like a squirrel on a tree, I move her to the bed; she tells me to come inside her. I wasn't worried about impregnating her as I could feel the IUD cord. She bites my neck and chest, begging me to come. I begin to surge and release a generous load into her pussy.

She smiled and sighs, I cuddle her, she telsl me she is glad I was able to do everything I told her I would do. I took her to the shower, we washed each other, I then get myself dressed fist bump the Cuck and kiss his wife.

Attachments

• 9A685A87-F004-4E74-AC82-48AFF02A8F98.jpeg
    9A685A87-F004-4E74-AC82-48AFF02A8F98.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 0BBBE280-20BC-4F8D-8580-2074D1B71D88.jpeg
    0BBBE280-20BC-4F8D-8580-2074D1B71D88.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 2B90EB6E-8A73-41D6-8EAC-9086A79F73FF.jpeg
    2B90EB6E-8A73-41D6-8EAC-9086A79F73FF.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Love
Reactions: norcalfuncouple, Matureplay, Custer Laststand and 1 other person