• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confession that will get me punished!

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
Hotwife will find out about this for the first time as she reads this.

One of my cuck tasks has been to drive my hotwife to meet with her Bulls/BFs when requested. She has typically given me some errands to go run and then will text after a couple hours to pick her up. On one occassion I dropped her at a hotel when one of her favorite Bulls from the past was visiting. I ran my errands but had not received a message to get her after a couple hours, so i went to the hotel parking lot and just waited. Thoughts of her taking his 10 inches and doing dirty things for him had made my micropenis erect and I was dripping. I kept picturing her with him as I looked at the hotel windows. If i saw someone from a distance walk by a window I wondered if it was her. Enough was enough...I took out my erect penis and started edging while I was in the car with dirty thoughts of my Hotwife taking the Bull's cock. I jerked and stopped as I continued to look at the windows. It was a good 30 minutes after I started (maybe 3.5 to 4 hours since I left her) when I finally got the text asking where I was. When I told her I was in the lot, she told me she would be down in a minute. I cleaned my hand and micropenis quickly but couldnt get zipped up in time as I watched her walk out of the hotel. I pulled my shirt down so she wouldn't see and drove up to get her. She had her Bull cum on her face and neck and didnt clean up. She wanted to tease me in the car so she walked through the hotel with a facial... Mostly dried by then but could definitely see she had something on her face. I was ready to explode when I saw it and she confirmed it was his cum.

We came home and I quickly buttoned and zipped up when I got out of the car so she didnt notice. We came inside and she was too sore for me to do clean up duty, so she gave me a golden shower instead. Then had me kneel in front of the shower as she cleaned up, told me the details of her night with her Bull, then sent me to the other room to sleep... Covered in her scents from the evening.

I will be punished once she reads this story because I am not allowed to masturbate without permission. I am sure she will read this and reply with what my punishment will be.

• Wow
Reactions: Nurserf, DawnW, Naughtycub and 1 other person
SissyForDawn said:
Hotwife will find out about this for the first time as she reads this.

One of my cuck tasks has been to drive my hotwife to meet with her Bulls/BFs when requested. She has typically given me some errands to go run and then will text after a couple hours to pick her up. On one occassion I dropped her at a hotel when one of her favorite Bulls from the past was visiting. I ran my errands but had not received a message to get her after a couple hours, so i went to the hotel parking lot and just waited. Thoughts of her taking his 10 inches and doing dirty things for him had made my micropenis erect and I was dripping. I kept picturing her with him as I looked at the hotel windows. If i saw someone from a distance walk by a window I wondered if it was her. Enough was enough...I took out my erect penis and started edging while I was in the car with dirty thoughts of my Hotwife taking the Bull's cock. I jerked and stopped as I continued to look at the windows. It was a good 30 minutes after I started (maybe 3.5 to 4 hours since I left her) when I finally got the text asking where I was. When I told her I was in the lot, she told me she would be down in a minute. I cleaned my hand and micropenis quickly but couldnt get zipped up in time as I watched her walk out of the hotel. I pulled my shirt down so she wouldn't see and drove up to get her. She had her Bull cum on her face and neck and didnt clean up. She wanted to tease me in the car so she walked through the hotel with a facial... Mostly dried by then but could definitely see she had something on her face. I was ready to explode when I saw it and she confirmed it was his cum.

We came home and I quickly buttoned and zipped up when I got out of the car so she didnt notice. We came inside and she was too sore for me to do clean up duty, so she gave me a golden shower instead. Then had me kneel in front of the shower as she cleaned up, told me the details of her night with her Bull, then sent me to the other room to sleep... Covered in her scents from the evening.

I will be punished once she reads this story because I am not allowed to masturbate without permission. I am sure she will read this and reply with what my punishment will be.
Yes, it will get you punished. You may have another pegging coming very soon!