• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confidence

• Thread starterTimid
  • Start date
tanktopwillie said:
that butthole must be incredibly tight.
Yes it is, as well as her sweet tight little pussy. I think that's what gets her so excited about getting fucked by a big thick cock.

would you like to watch that happen?

tanktopwillie said:
would you like to watch that happen?
If it were to ever happen I would definitely want to be there watching.

You should arrange to have another man meet both of you at a club or lounge and have him chat her up, (unbeknownst to her) to help her gain her confidence. She is very lovely and deserves to know it, and be proud of it.

That's a good idea

Thanks for all of the feedback I'll let her look through it this weekend.

One last request and that is for everyone to fill in the next piece of the story leave it open ended for the next guy to fill in the blanks. Maybe if we generate a good enough story I can get some additional pictures to post. Make it as dirty as you want, give her an idea what a man in charge would do with her.

I sat there in the chair in the hotel room after the three of us had just finished drinks downstairs. She had just changed into the sexiest red lingerie I had ever seen. He was standing there waiting and told her to get on her knees and unzip his pants. The look on her face was unbelievable as she pulled his pant down. I wasn't for sure what she would do next.

Even though I had told her before we left for the hotel that I desperately needed her help to close the sale, she still looked to me in the hope that I would see her fear, change my mind, and take her to the security of home. Instead I smiled weakly and silently mouthed the word "Please". With that, she reached over to the table and grabbed my glass of Scotch. Taking a large drink, she shook her head, swallowed, and reached for his cock.

As she pulled his cock out, the look in her eyes began to change from fear to lust knowing what she needed to do. As I looked at her hands and I noticed they did not even go all of the way around it, it had to be over 2.5" thick. As she pulled it up to her mouth she opened as wide as she could and began running her tounge around the head. As it started to get hard he thrust his hips forward shoving this massive specimen of manhood into her mouth and down her throat. This was the first time she'd ever had anything this thick yet alone long. I began to wonder if she could even breath, but it wasn't long and she was pumping it in and out of her mouth like nothing I'd ever seen. With ever stroke you could see each of his massive balls hit her chin. I looked down at her red panties she had on and could clearly see that they were already soaked. Her little pussy lips were clearly visible through the thin red fabric. I think at this point it hit me what had I gotten her into? How was she ever going to be able to take this in her tight pussy let alone her tight little asshole that I had promised this guy. One thing was for sure though her reservations had now completely disappeared. It was at this point he told her standup and he lifted her up on the bed pulling her panties off and dropping his head between her legs, within seconds she was moaning and her hips began to buck wildly as she cumed. I kept thinking to myself how could this one cock turn my sweet timid little wife into a wild cock hungry slut. What a site it will be when he forces it in her.

I wanted to update everyone on the results of this post. My wife loved reading all of the comments and especially liked hearing about the different things people would do with her to say it has built her confidence is an understatement. It has made her very hot every time we've talked about it and she loves to fantasize about being takin by big thick cock and letting someone pump her full cum. I'm not for sure it will go much beyond that but she definitely has a new outlook on things. Not to count I love thinking about her being pushed to her limits.

good to see you back.

Glad to be back been a little bit busy. I have definitely missed waiting to see what new comments would get posted.

Users who are viewing this thread