• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Conflicted by my desires

• Thread startercutevanessa
  • Start date

cutevanessa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2008
I am a mwf who can't stop thinking about black men. The way they look at me and talk to me makes me feel so vulnerable and aware of my sexuality. I find myself fantasizing about being used and abused and humiliated and degraded and generally treated in the most disrespectful ways. I am just confused. Can anyone help?

Reactions: toolman2c
What type of help are you looking for ? Nice pic by the way makes Me wanna come in for an emergency landing.....

What is there to think about? It turns you on. Go for it. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. You will not be sorry.

Go for it

I use to feel the same way, but I went fot it and now when hubby goes awa I try to have as much fun with black men as I can. We're not getting any younger so don't wast any of your time sweetie. You will oly regret not starting sooner. Lori

I agree cute vanessa, I feel the same way often. I try to acy on my impulses when it makes sense...otherwise I act responsibly and enjoy the attention. I also feel that I only have so much time, so I will take advantage of a hot black man that wants to do whatever with me whenever possible....

I hope I'm wrong, but this doesn't sound like a woman's way of thinking.

my fantasies are not as strongly worded as vanessa's, but I definately fantasize about the male being in charge and me being of service to him. I think most women, especially now after the title ix stuff that many women my age took advantage of, do not ever want to admit such feelings, its not lady-like. We still have many things to get past before we are free to say what we feel. That bein said, I still am a mother and wife, and have other responsibilites, so I can't act on every impulse, only maybe a small percentage. It does not mean I don't have feeling similar to vanessa's, nor should hers really be discounted.

anna-mwf said:
I hope I'm wrong, but this doesn't sound like a woman's way of thinking.

Agree. With all the fakes around, it's hard to believe some of this stuff.

cutevanessa said:
I am a mwf who can't stop thinking about black men. The way they look at me and talk to me makes me feel so vulnerable and aware of my sexuality. I find myself fantasizing about being used and abused and humiliated and degraded and generally treated in the most disrespectful ways. I am just confused. Can anyone help?

The feeling you talk about are normal for BDSM submissives/slaves what is probably in conflict within you is that you are scared to act on them and that could be for many reasons that you have figure out for yourself.
finding the right Master/Dom to help you learn and bring these out in you is going to very important in where you go from here.

I am lucky that I am living a long way away from my parents, so they don't get to see what I get up to. I let a black man come home to my place one night for coffee, and that was all it took to get me hooked on inter-racial sex.

A girl needs her privacy and free time to try new things sexual. And then can decide in her own time which itch needs more scratching. Not everyone requires the same type of loving.

If you don't get enough privacy, your life can get to be a bit restricted and boring. The grass may not be greener over the fence, but it can be a lot of fun checking out the rumours for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread