• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confused

Jazzlyn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2014
Not sure if this is the right area but I felt like writing.

I have had cuckold fantasies for a long time. I also have asian fantasies. I have been lucky since I have had several asian girlfriends. I had discussed my fantasies previously but it always remained a fantasy. I had forgotten a bit about this cuckold fantasy until I met my current girlfriend. She is chinese, 25, 92 pounds, beautiful and sexy. She is very open minded. She used to be involved in various relationships before. My girlfriend is amazing. I love her and we talk about getting married. She had a cuckold relationship before and she told me about it so it revived my fantasies. We talked about it and initially she didn't want to do it since she said she loves me. As we talked more about it. She played with a bbc while I was away and did a video for me. It was amazing. She also told me he was much better than me. Also amazing. Made me crazy horny. Now, we still talk about it. I am still really horny and excited. We talk about her doing it more. She is open to it. I even asked her to cuckold me on our wedding day and wedding night with bbc and she said she would. She said she would make me clean her up after several bbc cum in her pussy.

So, the problem, is when I am horny, I really want to do all this. But after I cum, I am not so sure anymore. I am a bit scare of the consequence. I am not sure if I am just excited about the idea or if I really will be ok with this lifestyle. I am not sure I am into the whole humiliation thing. I think to me it's more about hot sex and not really about power of humiliation. If she starts to really like it and do it often, not sure how I will react. Also, if we do it, then do we keep on pushing the boundaries ... I read some posts about cuckold vacations ... will just cuckolding get boring after a while and we need to keep being more extreme. Will we never be able to just have regular sex after? I love her and I am serious about her. So, I don't know. On one side, I feel so lucky. It looks like so many guys want this and can't get their wives to do it. On top, she is a sexy asian girl, also feel really lucky for that.

I am also not sure how much of the stories here are real. It looks like a lot of pictures are old, like from the 80s ... Is this mostly a fantasy that guys have but does not happen a lot in real life?

Any thoughts would help.

This is a rather easy one and you have answered your own question in your words.

Put it like this. Does a man do better leading with his big head or his little one? Let the big head lead as you are playing with fire unless you are sure after when you are calm and rational.

More couples find greater success when they are both ready and are completely open with their communications.

Any example of long term success and the best longest running series would be to check out Soon to Be's Epic tale. Suggest go back to the first one and read thru if you have the time.

This is a rather easy one and you have answered your own question in your words.

Put it like this. Does a man do better leading with his big head or his little one? Let the big head lead as you are playing with fire unless you are sure after when you are calm and rational.

More couples find greater success when they are both ready and are completely open with their communications.

Any example of long term success and the best longest running series would be to check out Soon to Be's Epic tale. Suggest go back to the first one and read thru if you have the time.

Sorry for the double post. System froze up

no one knows all of other's mind. even lover, friends and family...

simply, it's up to u.

of course i have same or similar trouble of mind.

i think most important thing is relation, not fantasy or desire.

as a girl, if ur girl friend is like me

i dont like to cheat my hubby.

cuck and cheat, i think both are different.

(maybe my explain is very poor, cuz my english is so poor too, but i hope u can understand what i meaning)

i like to have sex with others for my hubby.

hope to show for him.

hope to feel his pure desire to me.

hope he enjoy my disgraceful points.

if u are confused, i think u both didnt talk with much

if u cant believe her all, i suggest u may leave ur fantasy as just fantasy.

i do too...

cuz i cant tell about my thoughts to hubby.

i hope to keep my family and our relation more than fantasies.

but u are lucky than me, cuz u can talk about it with ur gf.

i hope u both have happy life in faith. ^^

Jazzlyn said:
I have had cuckold fantasies for a long time. I also have Asian fantasies. I have been lucky since I have had several Asian girlfriends. I had discussed my fantasies previously, but it always remained a fantasy. I had forgotten a bit about this cuckold fantasy until I met my current girlfriend. She is chinese, 25, 92 pounds, beautiful and sexy. She is very open minded.

Congratulations! It sounds like you may have met the woman of your dreams.

Jazzlyn said:
She used to be involved in various relationships before. My girlfriend is amazing. I love her and we talk about getting married. She had a cuckold relationship before and she told me about it, so it revived my fantasies.

She was sounding you out, evidently, to see how you would respond to the possibility of a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage. (If she sensed or strongly suspected you of being a "conventional Judeo/Christian expectations" kind of guy vis-a-vis women, most likely she would not have mentioned that aspect of her past.)

Jazzlyn said:
We talked about it, and initially she didn't want to do it since she said she loves me.

No, no... of course not...

Jazzlyn said:
[So,] we talked more about it. [Then,] she played with a bbc while I was away and did a video for me. It was amazing. She also told me he was much better than me. Also amazing; it made me crazy horny. Now, we're still talking about it. I am still really horny and excited.

If your woman fucked a black lover while you were away, then taunted you by making a video of the event and telling you he was much better in bed than you, then observed that made you "crazy horny," you can conclude she's on to you.

Jazzlyn said:
We talk about her doing it more. She is open to it. I even asked her to cuckold me on our wedding day and wedding night with bbc, and she said she would. She said she would make me clean her up after several bbc cum in her pussy.

Great Ceasar's ghost!!* What more could any man harboring secret cuckold desires wish for?! It appears you've struck gold! Congratulations again!!

[*As the hard-boiled, cigar-chewing editor of "The Daily Planet" used to bellow at Clark Kent, seemingly-mild-mannered reporter, not knowing he was Superman in disguise...]

Jazzlyn said:
So, the problem, is when I am horny, I really want to do all this. But after I cum, I am not so sure anymore. I am a bit scare of the consequence. I am not sure if I am just excited about the idea or if I really will be ok with this lifestyle.

"Predictions are difficult, especially of the future" (as Yogi Berra, philosopher-king of baseball, is thought to have said... [but, as Y.B. himself noted, "I didn't really say all the things I said."])

Jazzlyn said:
I am not sure I am into the whole humiliation thing. I think to me it's more about hot sex and not really about power of humiliation. If she starts to really like it and do it often, not sure how I will react. ....

One possible way to resolve this uncertainty would be to propose to your obviously-strongly-sexual woman that the two of you live together for some significant period of time in a "cuckold boyfriend / hot woman" relationship, in which she would be free to date, seduce and fuck other men while you would agree to remain faithful to her. The "significant period of time" might be on the order of 6 months to 1 year.

As for your reluctance to be humiliated, etc.: you could circumvent that by structuring your proposed "live-together-relationship" (LTR) in some way that would be mutually-acceptable.

Re. your fear that your desire to be your woman's cuckold would disappear whenever you cum — and you would cum frequently as you masturbated, imagining what your woman and her lovers might be doing during their dates — you might consider cuming less frequently, perhaps a lot less frequently, by suggesting to you woman she require you to wear a male chastity device with her your sole key holder. As a married woman put it elsewhere on the web, in a word of advice to other married women: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Last edited:
i think Custer has given you some good advice... my advice is to talk things through entirely with your girl... it seems like she will be open to having a straight forward and open conversation about all your feelings, desires, fears etc... if you talk it through and let her know what you want and what you are afraid will happen, together you will be able to discuss ways to prevent your fears happening...

firstly i think it is important that you take small baby steps to make sure that you enjoy the things you are experiencing.. it will be easy to stop if things haven't gone too far... i know you say you are not interested in humiliation but i think that as Custer suggested you should consider wearing a cock cage for your girl... this will ensure that your desire will last while you are experiencing the events...

talk to her and find out what she wants from a cuckold relationship with you... does she also have worries and fears about it? i am like you in that i have an asian fetish and am a big time cuckold wannabe... i would give everything to be in your shoes!

MystTiger,

Thanks for your positive comment.

Jazzlyn,

Re. your newly-discovered gold-standard woman’s openly-expressed interest in making you her cuckold, and her interest in taking black lovers, and her actually taking a black lover when you were out of town then openly telling you about it afterwards: I suggest both of you take some time to read the letters — all of them claiming to describe real-life experiences — for which the index page is here:

Black on white and interracial sex and relationships:
http://moderndirections.com/bwsex.htm

Regarding your reluctance to accept being “humiliated,” etc., please keep in mind the definition: “cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.” It’s short and simple. It can be regarded as the “cake.” Everything else that might go along with it, if the cuckold husband wants it and his wife (or LTR partner) wants it too, or at least agrees to it, can be considered the “frosting on the cake.”

For example: on a different web site, one cuckold husband put it this way:

“Since becoming a hotwife, my [formerly conventional] wife goes to the gym regularly and watches her diet to keep up her appearance. She has become more self-confident. I no longer have to concern myself with taking her out and entertaining her, because other men do that. Whenever she goes out on a date, I get a break from salads and go out and have a steak dinner.”

Re. my suggestion that you deal with your anxiety about losing your desire to be a cuckold (because whenever you cum your erotic desires decrease) by suggesting to your woman she require you to wear a chastity device and be your sole key holder: this practice seems to be becoming increasingly common among sexually-active married women with self-acknowledged cuckold husbands. From your woman’s point of view, it would have (at least) three advantages.

1) She would be confident you would not be out pursuing other women, thus endangering her relationship with you while she is out dating and fucking her lovers, and

2) she would be confident you are not masturbating behind her back without her permission, so

3) she would be confident you would always be eager and ready to service her sexually whenever she wanted that from you, not worn out from your latest round of masturbating behind her back.

For a site giving the experiences of a husband in a wife-led marriage whose wife keeps him in a chastity device, and reviews of the various male chastity devices he has purchased and worn over the past ~1.5 years, see:

Wife led husband in chastity device (reviews & pics of different devices):
http://secretchastityhusband.blogsp...-devices-queens-keep.html?zx=71d5497f1d0576c5 [/url]

—Custer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread