• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Consent in cuckolding?

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
In BDSM, consent is everything, and both sides must be enthusiastically consenting. In cuckolding, the lines seem blurry. Is it acceptable?

Take chastity for instance. There are cuckolds who are pressured into accepting chastity, and the language around it says they learn to accept it, not consent to it with enthusiasm. I know the reluctance can be part of the fun for both cuckold and hotwife, but how often is it not play?

Is this something we need to reconsider? Do we need to put more emphasis on consent?

I experienced the art of consent in BDSM as my cuckoldress practiced this in varying levels of debauchery for many years with two of her long term lovers. They have both held her life in their hands many times as she lay strapped down in a leather sleep sack with electrodes inserted, having uncontrolable multi orgasms as they used breathing hoods on her, restricting her breathing at varing degrees down to nil. That is total control for him and complete submission for her obviously, she enjoys it. I am not so sure but allow it as its her choice and we trust them.

I have watched, gone to work, seen on video later, on skype live, sat alone at home locked and seen them in our marital bed many hundreds of times as my best friend and wife submitted to their hands, having handed my consent for him to do this to my wife, best friend and the mother of our two children.

My wife knows she can play and be fucked by whom she wants with my blessing, providing i know with whom and where, that’s necessary to consider her safety. If it’s in BDSM I want to know them or even be there so I can assess who I am giving my wife to. These are rarely weekly events more monthly and always with people we have met before, always with regular lovers.

For normal sex my view has always been that as i consented 30 years since and accepted my role as her cuck husband in the traditional meaning my consent removes my right to object to anything she does.

A cucks role in my view is having given his wife to another man I have to accept she is now his sexually. My role is not to try be a director but to accept what they do as their decision and enjoy myself.

I am locked in a cage virtually permanently; semi feminised and become a daily wearer of female clothing all at her suggestion but with my consent. She wanted this and felt i would be receptive and if I hadn’t liked it i would have said NO.

Therefore i do not understand why "consent" should become an issue in the cuckoldry lifestyle. To even consider this lifestyle and level of sexual play involving a third party you both need to be able to talk to each other honestly about your wants, desires and red lines if either of you have them. In addition you both need to understand that this is a very emotional and dangerous game you seek to play and things can change during play and things may well happen that haven’t been discussed. However it is her body she gives to him and it’s her choice what happens to her body.

This is not to say i haven’t been asked on my views by my cuckoldress or her lovers before hand or at the time of play as we have all sought to expand our pleasures and experiences, there is after all no script.

One of her lover once asked me privately about my views on "water sports" not something we have ever done; he explained I would be the recipient as a sign of my submission to them both. He said it would show my sexually submissive nature as her cuck and that both would do this over my submissive locked cock as i lay in my girlie underwear…. should i agree. He thought it would be exciting well indeed......

I have grown to like a little humiliation so said yes. When the time came, mid play i was asked by Sir to remove my tight female jeans and lie down, her eyes nearly popped out. Then he put the proposal to her, she wasn’t sure and awaiting my input, Sir replied, cuck is aware and waiting, ready as you see; he is a naughty boy and asks for this. So reluctantly she stood over me and being spanked she rather reluctantly pissed on me. I actually enjoyed it.

For her it wasn’t as exciting, she simply saw this as pissing on her husband, a tall masculine man she loves and respects and saw this as demeaning me, I viewed it as my naughty cuckoldress doing this to her cuck and didn’t view this as my vanilla wife doing this.

She would say, she knows she can but would never cheat on me...again and would never meet a man without me, she wants me involved even if i am not there but that has to be my choice, not his. Anyone suggestion i am not involved isnt going to be with either of us, only one man has ever suggested and suceeded with this but thats another story.

All her lovers realise from the time we first meet that i am a alpha, dominant masculine man, several have questioned if i really want to do this! but bar two none have ever known that under my tight jeans i am locked, painted toe nails wearing knickers and suspenders. Yes i like it.

121448.jpg
356835939767.JPG
14901vxczxv.jpg
8864866247247.JPG

Last edited:
Love your honesty.

AngleBaby said:
In BDSM, consent is everything, and both sides must be enthusiastically consenting. In cuckolding, the lines seem blurry. Is it acceptable?

Take chastity for instance. There are cuckolds who are pressured into accepting chastity, and the language around it says they learn to accept it, not consent to it with enthusiasm. I know the reluctance can be part of the fun for both cuckold and hotwife, but how often is it not play?

Is this something we need to reconsider? Do we need to put more emphasis on consent?
I prefer to take the decisions and let him know later, he is adjusting. In some ways, cuckolds can be like kids

Reactions: MysteryBi and cuckedcopper
cute_sandra said:
I prefer to take the decisions and let him know later, he is adjusting. In some ways, cuckolds can be like kids
So his consent isn't required?

AngleBaby said:
So his consent isn't required?
He had lots and lots of chances to man up. He can go. He chooses to stay ( & I am glad he does)

cute_sandra said:
He had lots and lots of chances to man up. He can go. He chooses to stay ( & I am glad he does)
you are so right if he was a real man he wouldn't be in the situation but he lives and is devoted to you.

Reactions: cute_sandra
MysteryBi said:
you are so right if he was a real man he wouldn't be in the situation but he lives and is devoted to you.
I really gave him chances to man up
Enough is enough

Reactions: MysteryBi
cute_sandra said:
I really gave him chances to man up
Enough is enough
He should start with being devoted and in absolute love with you. If he puts your needs first its a marriage that can last.

Reactions: cute_sandra

Users who are viewing this thread