• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Constantly Aroused

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
Before I met Ed my husband of one year, I had a constant urge for cock. I kissed my first boy In high school when I was 13. I think he was 15. We did a bit more several days later letting him feel under those short school uniform skirts. My titties began to enlargen. A strange electric feeling between my legs brought wetness to my pussy. He felt it and pushed the panty crotch into my virgin pussy fold. I was fighting him off while he just laughed as he pulled down my panties. He wiped the wet crotch over my face and lips. He called me a slut, a word I never heard before. Whatever he was doing to me felt good. Those were my early experiences. After that first time I wanted more and dressed accordingly. Short and low letting the boys see my pussy. I made my first money opening and closing my legs. Last year in high school most of the boys had me letting them touch me. Two chaps opened there pants, pulled out there cocks and asked me to kiss there dicks. They paid me extra money.
Constantly aroused now. Waking in the morning I would think about cock and now even thinking about fucking and sucking cock. I am not proud that I fucked and sucked many men and then I also licked pussy. Even on the day of my wedding I had one of my ex bfs.
Paul surprised me coming to the room where I was slipping into the wedding gown with the help of my closest gf. Rita opened the door, without hesitation he came in seeing me nude. Rita handed me a short nighty to cover myself. He told her to leave us for several minutes, but I insisted she stay. Paul didn't care if she was there or not and kissed my nipples. I pushed him away, she tried drag him off me. He pushed her to the floor and grabbed me for a tongue kiss. He held me tight kissing and kissing. He knew what turned me and wet. Paul succeeded in arousing me. He knew I was a slut, he knew it because I fucked him and his two friends.
Rita had to stop him and offered herself to him.
FUCK ME LEAVE HER ALONE Rita propounded to him
I FUCK YOU BOTH YOU SLUTS he said loudly.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, JimSparrow, robbiewillskucku and 4 others
Good work and a great read