• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Constantly Turned On

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
This morning rose early for breakfast with my gf. Andrew was still asleep. I was trying to move around the bedroom quietly but Andrew woke up and asked me to come back to bed. He was already rubbing his cock under the blanket, even though we fucked an hour earlier, pulled the blanket aside and seeing him stroking his dick made me feel weak.
COME TO DADDY YOU LITTLE SLUT instead I went to the shower. Andrew must had risen from the bed, not being denied, followed me into the bathroom and shoved against the wall.
OOUUCCH OH ANDREW OOUUCCH being spanked till my asscheeks felt like a burn. AAAHHH several more hits then he shoved me into the shower, turned on the water spray cascading over my heated body and ass. He left thinking he return to bed but returned with a dildo.
TURN AROUND he ordered. I turned slowly, leaned forward and......
OOUUCCH again as he shoved and screwed the silver coated dildo into my anus. He pulled it in and out till I couldn't hold back from orgasms.
It was only 7.30am and was already awash in orgasms. Andrew saw my flush face, glazed over eyes as he dried me with a beach towel, wrapped me in it and took me back to bed. He pushed me back unto the bed, unwrapped the towel
OPEN FOR DADDY I teasingly spread my legs, pulling him into me. Yes I wanted him. Within seconds I came again as did Andrews filling me with his spunky cum.
I knew the day would be difficult for me after a morning spanking and fucking. That my body would be turned on for the day. I rose again and started to dress for breakfast with Rose. I slipped into a pair of crotchless panties, short tight skirt and silk blouse, accentuating my nipples, high heels with nylons.
OMG I heard Andrew say seeing me in my whorish wardrobe. Ready to go out the door, Andrew still nude kissed my lips with his hard cock leaving a trace of cum on my skirt. I went to the kitchen for a tissue to clean off the cum, there was Andrew standing behind me, lifted my skirt, his cock entering me doggie style.
More tomorrow.

Reactions: Bearboy, Letschat and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread