• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Contacting Husband of Sexy Wife

• Thread starterlove2watchAsians
  • Start date

love2watchAsians

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2016
I know there are a lot of posts about husbands/boyfriends giving out their wife's/girlfriend's contact information in the hopes that the stranger can seduce or blackmail them into providing pics or actual sex.

I was wondering if anyone on here has contacted a husband anonymously about his sexy wife? Is this a thing, and if so, has it worked? Just curious.

Reactions: hikawade
love2watchAsians said:
I know there are a lot of posts about husbands/boyfriends giving out their wife's/girlfriend's contact information in the hopes that the stranger can seduce or blackmail them into providing pics or actual sex.
It truly does seem as though they are a lot of people fantasizing about it, then again maybe they are also people that are truly even seeking such an arrangement due to what may be a reluctant partner.

love2watchAsians said:
I was wondering if anyone on here has contacted a husband anonymously about his sexy wife? Is this a thing, and if so, has it worked? Just curious.
Some years ago as a husband, I was contacted by some guys about my then wife's activities. So were sharing their intent to initiate approach her, others would contact me about what they had done with, some even shared digital images.

Reactions: Johz
SquirmingSub said:
It truly does seem as though they are a lot of people fantasizing about it, then again maybe they are also people that are truly even seeking such an arrangement due to what may be a reluctant partner.

Some years ago as a husband, I was contacted by some guys about my then wife's activities. So were sharing their intent to initiate approach her, others would contact me about what they had done with, some even shared digital images.
Hi. Thanks for sharing. Were these guys strangers to you? Some showed you pics of your cheating wife? Did you tell her?

love2watchAsians said:
Hi. Thanks for sharing. Were these guys strangers to you? Some showed you pics of your cheating wife? Did you tell her?
I am such a guy. I have even posted if they want me to stalk their wives/gf. And there were successful attempts where I shared the chats to the husbands. 2 of them jerked of reading it,

• Love
Reactions: hikawade and SubBiBeta
love2watchAsians said:
Saying that she was a cheating wife is a bit of a miss-characterization, since she was exploring as a single woman while having the stability of a secure marriage. With that said, many of the men that she did play with were led to believe that she was a cheating wife in those early years of our marriage before we went with full disclosure.

Some of the guys were strangers to me, and some were guys that I knew but would have never expected there would have been a connection.

Yes, I had received digital images of the wife from cellular number and email addresses that I did not know, from men that I did not know, or simply did not know whom they were even if I may have known them from either of our social circles. There were times that I did tell her, and other times that I just kept it to myself.

Fitter said:
I am such a guy. I have even posted if they want me to stalk their wives/gf. And there were successful attempts where I shared the chats to the husbands. 2 of them jerked of reading it,
Sounds hot

Users who are viewing this thread