• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

contract????

• Thread starterrandythecuck
  • Start date

randythecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2008
Hi, I have what seems like a stupid question, and I am sorry for asking, but...
the other day, a few of the guys from work were talking about women, etc., and one of them said that he had a "slut slave contract" and if he had a slut slave, would make her sign it. Well, the conversation really took off after that, (with cuckold/slut/slave ideas passed around, and alot of laughter) Nervous laughter on my part, since I have been trying to get my wife to take a lover.
Anyway, does anyone know about this thing? this slut slave contract?
(one of the other guys said that he thought there should be a cuckold contract also for the husband, while he fucks the wife.
(I have to admit, that this type of thing was interesting to me, but I was pretty shocked to find that the other guys that I work with, were knowledgable about this...and seemed to be pretty much "bull material", whereas I am trying to get my wife to cuckold me...)
Thanks for reading, and sorry again, if it was a stupid question.
Randy

Users who are viewing this thread