• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Conversation, with my hubby about his castration.

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
I scheduled your castration for 15 days, I said
- I wouldn't do that, darling.
- We talked about it before and you agreed Honey? What's now?
- It's a big change, I'm afraid.
- I'll be with you during the operation. We need to complete sissyfication. We did a great job. You suck cock great, your sex with bulls is great and I am very proud of you. We still have that little step, Honey. We will remove the balls and completely free the penis from erections. Piv sex is a thing of the past even now. I want to fully prepare you for the new role Honey.
Your new role is to give oral sex to me and the bulls and to have wild anal sex with the bulls when they want to. You don't need testicles for that, they'll just bother you.
-All right, darling, if you want so much, I won't complain.
That's my girl, I said and hugged her.

• Love
Reactions: camus, Cockmunchboy, WhiteMarried and 3 others
nikolija said:
I scheduled your castration for 15 days, I said. .......... All right, darling, if you want it so much, I won't complain [he said]. That's my girl, I said, and hugged her.
If you have your sissified husband castrated, will he be left without any motivation to obey you and engage in the forms of sex you request of him, with your bulls? Will sex be of no greater interest to him than, say, a game of checkers — and will you thus be left with greatly reduced ability to motivate him to be the submissive partner in your marriage, by titillating (and frustrating) his sexual desires.... because he will no longer have any sexual desires?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
dragana said:
I'm a castrated sissy. Your remark is not correct. It is true that male libido leaves after castration, but female libido comes with a small dose of estrogen. It is often not an active libido like the male but more reactive, but there is an interest in sexual activity (except piv sex) which we enjoy. Submissiveness and obedience increase after castration and that is good for sissy girl.
OK.... thanks for your reply, Dragana.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, castrated_cuck, 412perv and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:
If you have your sissified husband castrated, will he be left without any motivation to obey you and engage in the forms of sex you request of him, with your bulls? Will sex be of no greater interest to him than, say, a game of checkers — and will you thus be left with greatly reduced ability to motivate him to be the submissive partner in your marriage, by titillating (and frustrating) his sexual desires.... because he will no longer have any sexual desires?
No! once castrated he has given his last and final submission ,and wil most likel;y be happy for any decisions you make.there is no more room for not being cooperative, sexual desire is gone ,calm and happiness are all that is left.

wantHappywife why are you digging up these old posts?