• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Conversion targets?

• Thread starter_Mark_
  • Start date

_Mark_

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2009
Have any of you black guys ever been given a target?
By that I mean, have you ever been tipped off that a white wife is going to be in a certain bar and hubby would love to know she's been blacked? Bit of an alternative approach to converting her and more direct.

If so, have you had any success with it?
Sex is meant to be an impulsive thing - some women prefer to be taken by the moment than be set up to meet a guy.

Just a thought and something I've not read about on here despite it seeming an interesting option. Or are the guys on here more after a sure thing?

Please, don't take this too seriously, it's just a question to throw open for discussion and maybe something that some haven't considered.

I have. Had a guy go meet an ex at a sporting event.

_Mark_ said:
Have any of you black guys ever been given a target?
By that I mean, have you ever been tipped off that a white wife is going to be in a certain bar and hubby would love to know she's been blacked? Bit of an alternative approach to converting her and more direct.

If so, have you had any success with it?
Sex is meant to be an impulsive thing - some women prefer to be taken by the moment than be set up to meet a guy.

Just a thought and something I've not read about on here despite it seeming an interesting option. Or are the guys on here more after a sure thing?

Please, don't take this too seriously, it's just a question to throw open for discussion and maybe something that some haven't considered.

..........I understand your question. I have been given a target, but I dont go for it unless, I have had some communication with the woman. This is because the first time I went after a target, the woman was too nervous and and was not sure what she wanted....... it was too awkward, and I am very sensative to the possibility of anything turning into sexual harassment, especially if its in public. I much rather meeting privatively and after several conversations............but that also fits my personality anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread