• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Converting an affair into cuckoldry

• Thread startereelee75
  • Start date

eelee75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2010
I found out recently that my wife has been having an affair for a couple years. At first, I thought this was great -- it feeds right into my own cuckold desires. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted.

She met this guy as a customer at his work and has mostly been fucking him there. She gave me less and less sex after this picked up, but I didn't figure it out until I saw over her shoulder while she was chatting with a friend of the other guy that she was so sore from sex. The two of us hadn't had sex in a month.

I stated my desire to be involved in some cuckold activities, but the farthest it went was having sex with her and cleaning her up after she had sex with him once. It was fantastic. He broke up with her for a while afterward, and I thought they were broken up until just a few days ago when I learned she started seeing him again. Unfortunately, he is leaving town.

She has told me that sex with him is a lot better than with me. She has never had an orgasm from sex with me, but she has them with him with regularity. I know I'm about 5 inches and not that thick, and she can only tell me he is longer and thicker. She loves to take it doggy style with him, but she can only really only max out her pleasure with me if we're in the missionary position.

We're going to work on things, and I don't know where they will come out. She has talked about just staying monogamous, but there might be some room for play in the future. I just hope I at least know about it. That's the best part for me, even if I'm not allowed to play along.

Let her take the lead on it, but make sure you tell her how hot it makes you for her to fuck other men. She might surprise you and take the lead, especially since she's already fucked around on you and doesn't consider you adequate as a lover. It's great that you get off on it, so make sure you don't let her languish without sex after he's gone. Starving a woman never seems to work. Women who get sex regularly think about sex more and want sex more than women who aren't getting any, so if you want her to fuck other men regularly, fuck her regularly yourself and just be honest with her. Tell her you know you're inadequate but you know she's not and you want her to be happy and sexually fulfilled. Be upbeat and funny about it, not morose and loser-like. Tell her you know you can't cut her mustard but you sure love licking her jar. Eat her pussy regularly and work into telling her you wish it was full of a strange man's cum. Give her carte blanche sexual privileges, but show her that you love her dearly and will only love her more for fucking around. You're lucky that you've already got a cheating woman who needs better sex than you give her. Make sure she gets it and make it very easy for her, and you'll find yourself in the kind of relationship that men on this site dream of. Good luck and thanks for your exciting post.

I think what I'm getting at here is that I have been fantasizing about the scene as portrayed on the internet, which very much involves knowing cuckolding.

I'm not sure where this all leads. I have to get my head around what is a pure fantasy I have no interest in living and what is a viable life for me. Similarly, I think she is in the process of doing the same thing. Right now, the book is very much open to anything from us splitting up and going our separate ways all the way up to some sort of swinging/open/cuckold arrangement.

This is what has happened in my case. Wife's old b/f came back and had affair so now I am cuckold/

Don't break a marriage up until all options have been explored - give it a full two years before doing anything final. Just spend a lot of time getting to know what each other needs to "go forward in life". Because you once fell in love and got married, you have the skills to rebuild your love for each other and cuckoldry can be part of the new arrangement if you both want it.

Users who are viewing this thread