• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Convincing My Girlfriend to Cuck Me

• Thread starterRocket
  • Start date

Rocket

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2017
wyoming
I recently started dating this girl. We hit it off right away and things got serious fast. She's a young thick Latina that loves dressing sexy. You should see some of the outfits she wears. They can be quite scandalous (it's one of the things I love about her).

We both opened up to each other and inevitably, I told her about my cuckold fantasies. She initially agreed and we started taking baby steps. She started flirting with an old friend on snap chat and would send me screen shots. Some miscommunication happened where I ended up getting jealous (long story but it really was just miscommunication). This scared her and she told me that she wasn't willing to pursue this fetish anymore.

A couple weeks pass by and she agrees that we could role play only when we're having sex (as long as I knew that she wasn't being serious about the things we said). Pretty much every chance I get, I tell her how hot it would be to see her with another man. Then yesterday something amazing, confusing, and a bit scary happens.
We're texting as we normally do throughout the morning. During the afternoon, she goes to get her hair done. She stops reading and responding to me around 4PM. I double text her sometimes wondering if everything is okay. Finally, at 10:45PM, she sends me a text message asking if she could see me right now. I quickly get ready and head over to her place.

I get to her place before she does and she has me waiting for 30 minutes. I'm getting a little frustrated at this point and I text to make sure she's coming. She says she's close as I wait in her apartment parking lot. I ask her where she's been the whole day and she says that she'll tell me when she sees me. I see her car pull in and see her step out. She's wearing thigh high red boot heels, torn jeans, a sexy bra that is only covered by her leather jacket. I'm in absolute awe. Don't get me wrong, she dressed up for me, but this seemed like a bit of a step up from what she normally wears (like she was trying hard to impress someone).

She gets in the car and tells me that her friend had a date with a guy and that her friend wasn't comfortable going alone because she didn't know the guy. My gf said she tagged along as support. What my gf says she didn't know was that the guy was bringing his friend. So now it sounds like a double date. So I asked what they did and my gf says that they just ate and parted ways.

But now I'm kinda confused. She was gone for nearly 5 hours and she only ate? She couldn't drop a single text during that whole time? And why did she dress up so nicely if she didn't know that there was going to be another guy there?

What do you guys think? Is she on the verge of cucking/cheating on me? Any of this sound suspicious?
Thanks for your responses.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Possible that they did nothing much more then eat and talk. Women like to look good and make an impression even if they are not romantically involved with another man. I would play it cool and not make a big deal out of it -if you want to be cuckolded then continue with your encouragement.

Rocket said:
I recently started dating this girl. We hit it off right away and things got serious fast. She's a young thick Latina that loves dressing sexy. You should see some of the outfits she wears. They can be quite scandalous (it's one of the things I love about her).

We both opened up to each other and inevitably, I told her about my cuckold fantasies. She initially agreed and we started taking baby steps. She started flirting with an old friend on snap chat and would send me screen shots. Some miscommunication happened where I ended up getting jealous (long story but it really was just miscommunication). This scared her and she told me that she wasn't willing to pursue this fetish anymore.

A couple weeks pass by and she agrees that we could role play only when we're having sex (as long as I knew that she wasn't being serious about the things we said). Pretty much every chance I get, I tell her how hot it would be to see her with another man. Then yesterday something amazing, confusing, and a bit scary happens.
We're texting as we normally do throughout the morning. During the afternoon, she goes to get her hair done. She stops reading and responding to me around 4PM. I double text her sometimes wondering if everything is okay. Finally, at 10:45PM, she sends me a text message asking if she could see me right now. I quickly get ready and head over to her place.

I get to her place before she does and she has me waiting for 30 minutes. I'm getting a little frustrated at this point and I text to make sure she's coming. She says she's close as I wait in her apartment parking lot. I ask her where she's been the whole day and she says that she'll tell me when she sees me. I see her car pull in and see her step out. She's wearing thigh high red boot heels, torn jeans, a sexy bra that is only covered by her leather jacket. I'm in absolute awe. Don't get me wrong, she dressed up for me, but this seemed like a bit of a step up from what she normally wears (like she was trying hard to impress someone).

She gets in the car and tells me that her friend had a date with a guy and that her friend wasn't comfortable going alone because she didn't know the guy. My gf said she tagged along as support. What my gf says she didn't know was that the guy was bringing his friend. So now it sounds like a double date. So I asked what they did and my gf says that they just ate and parted ways.

But now I'm kinda confused. She was gone for nearly 5 hours and she only ate? She couldn't drop a single text during that whole time? And why did she dress up so nicely if she didn't know that there was going to be another guy there?

What do you guys think? Is she on the verge of cucking/cheating on me? Any of this sound suspicious?
Thanks for your responses.
You want her to fuck other men. It sounds like she’s headed in that direction. If she’s thinking your jealousy is an issue she may not be being honest with you. I would be as encouraging as you can be - tell her that it turns you on to think that she might have fucked the man on the double date.

Reactions: JeffCA
sc_david said:
You want her to fuck other men. It sounds like she’s headed in that direction. If she’s thinking your jealousy is an issue she may not be being honest with you. I would be as encouraging as you can be - tell her that it turns you on to think that she might have fucked the man on the double date.

I did encourage her. I told her how much I was turned on that I didn't know where she was and how she dressed up for another man. One thing that really stuck out was her underwear. She's never worn a thong for me, but for this date, she was wearing a very sexy one.

Rocket said:
I did encourage her. I told her how much I was turned on that I didn't know where she was and how she dressed up for another man. One thing that really stuck out was her underwear. She's never worn a thong for me, but for this date, she was wearing a very sexy one.
That sounds hot. How did she respond to your encouragement?

sc_david said:

How about pic of your hot gf

4 certainties in life:
Death
Taxes
People fuck
People lie.

At the best, it 'sounds' like you may got a preview of what you have been wanting. At the worst, she got her brains fucked out. Which is what you wanted in the first place.

Based on your writings, I think her 'date' surely wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision. And why did her friend pick HER to share the date with?
The same for her outfit. It's likely she dressed that way because she wanted to. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Lastly, add the time spent and ignoring your texts (not to mention not telling you beforehand) and that it was more than likely dinner and drinks and going to a club or similar, and that's just a lot of convenient coincidences.

Now that you know how you reacted, you have the time to decide if that's what you both REALLY want. Jealousy issues are the quickest way to ruin a good relationship.

sc_david said:
Nazareth said:
4 certainties in life:
Death
Taxes
People fuck
People lie.

At the best, it 'sounds' like you may got a preview of what you have been wanting. At the worst, she got her brains fucked out. Which is what you wanted in the first place.

Based on your writings, I think her 'date' surely wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision. And why did her friend pick HER to share the date with?
The same for her outfit. It's likely she dressed that way because she wanted to. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Lastly, add the time spent and ignoring your texts (not to mention not telling you beforehand) and that it was more than likely dinner and drinks and going to a club or similar, and that's just a lot of convenient coincidences.

Now that you know how you reacted, you have the time to decide if that's what you both REALLY want. Jealousy issues are the quickest way to ruin a good relationship.

she kept reassuring me that nothing happened. she said that she knew that I would like the teasing (hence the no texts). Do you think she's talking to other guys as well?

becontree2001uk said:
Possible that they did nothing much more then eat and talk. Women like to look good and make an impression even if they are not romantically involved with another man. I would play it cool and not make a big deal out of it -if you want to be cuckolded then continue with your encouragement.

I believe this too. She loves dressing up and she loves to go clubbing. She has a very outgoing personality

Rocket said:
Very nice....
Rocket said:
We both opened up to each other and inevitably, I told her about my cuckold fantasies.
This sounds like trouble, potentially. I hope you have been keeping in mind the definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." Since your recent woman is your girlfriend, not you wife, she must be aware that you have no long-term commitment to her, nor does she have any long-term commitment to you. Thus, if she begins fucking other men (in accordance with your fantasy), she may decide one of them is preferable to you and leave you for him.
Rocket said:
She initially agreed and we started taking baby steps. She started flirting with an old friend on snap chat and would send me screen shots. Some miscommunication happened where I ended up getting jealous (long story but it really was just miscommunication). This scared her and she told me that she wasn't willing to pursue this fetish anymore.
Hm.... it sounds like the message you gave your woman was, you aren't really serious about wanting her to "cuckold" you, even on a pretend basis, because that causes you to become jealous.
Rocket said:
A couple weeks pass by and she agrees that we could role play only when we're having sex (as long as I knew that she wasn't being serious about the things we said). Pretty much every chance I get, I tell her how hot it would be to see her with another man.
As time passed, you progressively increased the confusing nature of the double-message you were giving her....
Rocket said:
Then yesterday something amazing, confusing, and a bit scary happened.
Oh oh.... she began to act (possibly) on your confusing double message.
Rocket said:
It strikes me as slightly bizarre that guys now expect their women to keep in touch with them at all times via text-messaging. I mean, what happened to being on your own sometimes, and your woman being on her own sometimes, anyway...?
Rocket said:
I get to her place before she does and she has me waiting for 30 minutes.
Good for her....
Rocket said:
I'm getting a little frustrated at this point and I text to make sure she's coming.
Sounds like you were in a state of anxiety because your woman was on her own for a few minutes....
Rocket said:
She says she's close as I wait in her apartment parking lot. I ask her where she's been the whole day and she says that she'll tell me when she sees me. I see her car pull in and see her step out. She's wearing thigh high red boot heels, torn jeans, a sexy bra that is only covered by her leather jacket. I'm in absolute awe.
Very nice.... good for your woman.
Rocket said:
Don't get me wrong, she dressed up for me.
I'm trying not to get it wrong, but it's obvious she wasn't dressed up for you. She was dressed up for her date.
Rocket said:
But, this seemed like a bit of a step up from what she normally wears (like she was trying hard to impress someone).
Now, you have it right. Your woman was dressed up for her date.
Rocket said:
She gets in the car and tells me that her friend had a date with a guy and that her friend wasn't comfortable going alone because she didn't know the guy. My gf said she tagged along as support. What my gf says she didn't know was that the guy was bringing his friend.
Obviously all concerned knew, in advance, this would be a double date.
Rocket said:
So now it sounds like a double date.
Voila! You have it right.
Rocket said:
So I asked what they did, and my gf says they just ate and parted ways.
Of course. Since you had tipped her off in advance that you would become jealous if she saw another man, then also also told her it would be hot if she saw another man, that's what you would expect her to say.
Rocket said:
But now, I'm kinda confused. She was gone for nearly 5 hours and she only ate? She couldn't drop a single text during that whole time? And why did she dress up so nicely if she didn't know that there was going to be another guy there?
All good questions.... if you think your woman is only going to tell you the truth, despite knowing (from her prior experience) that you can't handle the truth.
Rocket said:
What do you guys think? Is she on the verge of "cucking" or cheating on me?
Your woman has not "cuckolded" you (if she fucked the other man she dated), because she is not married to you nor do you even live together (I gather). Nor is she likely to tell you the truth about her date, because of her prior experience with you getting jealous.

Thus, I suggest you make it a game by telling your woman, when you're in bed together, that it would really turn you on if she were to pretend she fucked the man she double-dated with her friend, and make up details about what she did with him and tell you about it, whispering in your ear in a low, sexy voice while she sensuously gives you a hand job (or fucks you, with her on top). In this way, she might gradually become more comfortable with the idea that you really do want her to fuck other men, in addition to the man she double-dated with her friend (possibly), and begin doing it and telling you about it.

Last edited:
Rocket said:
She lets me finger her a little bit but she denies me when I try to fuck her.
This doesn't sound too promising at all, given that you're her boyfriend. Maybe she didn't want you to realize she'd recently fucked someone else.
Rocket said:
She gives me a blowjob and lets me cum in her mouth, which she swallows.
Nice.... but, this would be consistent with her not wanting you to realize she had a loaded pussy.
Rocket said:
I'm still wondering where this relationship will end up. It's clear that she wants to hang out with her friends (that are guys) without me. Remember, she didn't even think to invite me out to her party. I'm not even sure if her friends know that she has a boyfriend.
If she has one or more other men, it sounds like she doesn't want them to know about you. (If she has more than one other man, they may not know about each other.)
Rocket said:
We went to a concert together a while back and she recorded a few clips of the concert but also a clip of us. She puts the concert on her story [on Facebook, I assume] but doesn't put me and her in her story for her friends to see.
It sounds like you're a "ghost boyfriend," and she wants her woman friends to think her real boyfriend is one of her other men. I would guess she wants him to think that, as well.
Rocket said:
I'm really insecure but I feel like I want to stay in this relationship and see where it goes.
Maybe the reason you want to stay in your relationship is because you're insecure.
Rocket said:
Sorry if this update was a bit scattered, my mind is all over the place right now.
Actually, you've written it out quite clearly.
Rocket said:
She'll continue to go out as she pleases and dress however she wants (which is usually very revealing).
Nice....
Rocket said:
She doesn't tell me about her plans in advance, either.
I suggest starting to do things on your own, and not telling your woman about your plans — just start doing things without her. Preferably, things that involve looking for another woman. It's obvious your woman actively does not want to do things with you.... she didn't invite you to join her for her Halloween party, as you pointed out.... so, in my view, it's time to start returning the favor.

Users who are viewing this thread