Convincing my unwilling bf

• Thread starterCuriousWife
  • Start date

CuriousWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2024
I'm Asian, Chinese, studying in the UK. I've met this guy awhile ago, and he's super nice. I'm his first girlfriend and I honestly have never met someone nearly as nice as him. I love him a lot, and even though we've been together for about 3 months now, we're already thinking to move together. For me this is a huge step.. But I digress!

My confession is, that I guess I'm finding out, progressively, that I thoroughly enjoy the mental aspects of bdsm. I'm not necessarily dominant, or maybe I'm soft about it (?) but I find that really random thoughts and subtle actions make me feel hot.

Jacob (my bf,not his name lol) is fairly fit now, and he's manly... But... He also suffers from severe gynocomastia, meaning, he has a very well developed..chest. For him this has been his worst nightmare, he never takes his tshirt off, and I think i must've seen him naked like, twice in my life.

My confession is that I've been playing around with him, in extremely subtle ways about his.. Chest. It's always done in a seemingly sweet way, but carry cruel undertones. The only two things I've really done was leaving my amazon cart (that we share) with a mtf chest bra binder (I watched his reaction and I couldn't stop dripping), and the other was buying him white tshirts for our camping trip that were a size too small for him.

I feel awful about it, but these subtle, seemingly harmless things melt my brain. I love watching him being insecure, feeling feminine because of them.. Especially knowing that when he was young he considered transitioning because he felt like his chest was of a girls. Writing this, and imagining him actually believing that... Makes me want to get my wand and forget the world exists for a few hours haha

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, cynful, fllcouple and 6 others
Too weird?

Reactions: CuriousWife
Thank you

I'm willing to post pics of his.. Chest

Reactions: lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand and littlenicky6666
CuriousWife said:
yes, and then you can leave this page open with all of us emasculating him ;)

littlenicky6666 said:
yes, and then you can leave this page open with all of us emasculating him ;)
That's so hot

Reactions: littlenicky6666
Sounds like a fun aspect to play with, as long as his humiliation is not to the point of harming him.

CuriousWife said:
can't wait. i might be jealous. i think i would have liked an aggressive, dom wife.

Yes, If I was him I would do all I could to please my woman. There are several regimens and paths to follow and you should both explore them together. Good luck and avoid the dom part at first.

This is very hot and interesting and I hope you continue. I am curious that you say he is your boyfriend but your profile name is "CuriousWife". How come?

I absolutely would love to know more and hope we will get updates. I would love to offer any help or answer any questions you may have.