• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing my wife

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date
Hi Frogskin.

I viewed your wife's album, and she is undeniably gorgeous...
Some time back, you posted an update saying she had fucked her boss behind your back.
Of course this is something you had always dreamed about, but you never updated her HotWife status afterward....
Is she still fucking her boss, did she continue seeing him?
Has she found other boyfriends sice?

If you can, an update on your sexy wife, would be great.

Cheers! :cool:

from her old photos..

Here's another pic of her showing her pussy for the camera....

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 371
Her reluctance may be because she is afraid of how you will react if she agrees, and especially if she does it. She may think you will be angry forever, never forgive her, throw it in her face, or think less of her. She may think that you are setting her up so that you can have other women. You need her to be extremely confident that you truly want this, and this is something you are sharing, and that it turns you on too.

Learn her tastes and maybe set up an "accidental meeting" at a hotel bar. Maybe tell her to meet you there, tell the guy what she looks like, call her to say your going to be about 30 minutes late and give him time to chat her up. You arrive, sit on the side of her opposite of him and pick up on the vibe. Work with it . . . .

Self pic

Found a self pic of her in her phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 135
My god I'd pound that pussy mercilessly.

Creampie

Without her knowledge i have set up her email to my phone. went through her sent folder and found this. It was a message to her boss saying she can't wait to fill her pussy again.. Here's a picture that i found, her pussy was filled with her boss' cum. So hot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 212
Congratulations!!
The only missing part of the sotroiy is to ask her to confirm what you read from her email. And your fantasies will be fullfilled

I wiash I was you and/or her boss. She is a wonderful slut

h5t6ca said:
Congratulations!!
The only missing part of the sotroiy is to ask her to confirm what you read from her email. And your fantasies will be fullfilled

I wiash I was you and/or her boss. She is a wonderful slut

Indeed she is.

Users who are viewing this thread