• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

coping with mixed emotions

• Thread startercheggers
  • Start date

cheggers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2012
I have a question for the experienced cucks. How do you deal with the feelings of jealousy you get?

My wife has not turned me into a cuckold but it is a fantasy of mine. In the meantime, sometimes I get jealous/angry when she socializes with other guys. For example, yesterday when I was cleaning out the garage I found a rollerblade one of her guy friends gave her so they could go rollerblading together. It pissed me off a little and I kicked it across the floor.

Sometimes I get upset when I drive past a local park because I found out (from her) that she had been going there on weekly exercise walks with another guy we know.

There are other things like that that upset me. But I also fantasize about her taking other lovers. How do I cope with the mixed emotions?

Jealosy

I would refer you to the last few posts on SoonToBe's, blog, from at least post 102 to the end. Actually, You will find that Steve is asking similar questions, although much further down the road.
harry

cheggers said:
I have a question for the experienced cucks. How do you deal with the feelings of jealousy you get?

My wife has not turned me into a cuckold but it is a fantasy of mine. In the meantime, sometimes I get jealous/angry when she socializes with other guys. For example, yesterday when I was cleaning out the garage I found a rollerblade one of her guy friends gave her so they could go rollerblading together. It pissed me off a little and I kicked it across the floor.

Sometimes I get upset when I drive past a local park because I found out (from her) that she had been going there on weekly exercise walks with another guy we know.

There are other things like that that upset me. But I also fantasize about her taking other lovers. How do I cope with the mixed emotions?

Cheggers Well you asked! After reading your post with all honesty it looks as though you are NOT cut out for this lifestyle. Jealousy is all part of it but its a very SMALL part of it. Seems like it may cost you everything if you proceed. By everything it could for sure cost you your marriage and much more. The way you sound it could even cost you your freedom. Please move very slow and you may forget this desire for your wife to have other men. For i am sure it will not work for you as i dont think you can handle it.. Sorry but i must be honest. I do not have a crystal ball but i have a very strong feeling its not for you. Best of Everything Too You. okdeacon

Set clearer boundaries to sustain the relationship. Work it more as sharing the wife.

okdeacon said:
i dont think you can handle it..

"That's what she said." So goes the joke, but in this case it's true.

When I told her about my fantasies, and asked her for more details when she mentioned her previous relationship involved some 'swinging'. And she said, "No, you can't handle it." Case closed. Not to be mentioned again.

So I thank you guys for your honest advice.

Hope it's o.k. if I stick around the forum just to fantasize a little? :eek:

Definitely not cut out for this. Best thing for you, move along nothing to see here.

Sounds like your wife has it right...

cheggers said:
I told [my wife] about my fantasies, and asked her for more details when she mentioned her previous relationship involved some 'swinging.' She said, "No, you can't handle it." Case closed.

From what you've said (above), your wife is right :p. You don't sound like a good candidate to become her self-acknowledged cuckold :(.

cheggers said:
Hope it's o.k. if I stick around the forum just to fantasize a little?

Can't think of any reason why not :confused:. I mean, there's no secret handshake you have to learn and no membership dues...

I'm an aspiring bull. I've been with several cheating wives secretly and in some cases I fantasize about the husband watching and me deliberately humiliating him and in others thinking about him actually turns me off.

So my guess is that it just depends on the guy. If the guy is into being a bull, but understands the ground rules and why it's hot for you, I think you'd revel in the jealousy. But if he's a typical guy who just wants to fuck your wife and doesn't care about you, then it would suck.

All the more reason why you should find a bull online and get to know him via chat and email first. I'd love for you to watch me possess your wife body and soul for an afternoon. And when we're done, I'd totally get off on seeing her sit on your face while you lick up my cum.

But after I'm gone I think it would be amazing for you to have the best sex of your life with her.

Reactions: Ssyckcd
MacNfries said:
cheggers, I was so charged up. I guess I fucked her 5-6 times that first day after he left us.

Indago1893 said:
But after I'm gone I think it would be amazing for you to have the best sex of your life with her.

Yeah, that sounds like a wonderful time, 'cept she's told me point blank sex with me is no longer an option. Hmmm...what were her words again? Something along the lines of "You're a loser when it comes to sex." Or maybe it was, "Don't expect me to ever want sex from you."

MacNfries said:
cheggers I recall when my wife's old BF from college (also my roommate for a year or so) fucked my wife again for the first time in front of me.

Weird coincidence: My best friend from college was my wife's FB before we started dating. We graduated, he left town. He came back for a couple months needed a place to stay and moved in with her.

After he left town for good she told me he had pressured her but nothing happened.

I was pissed. Not because he pressured her, but because they kept it a secret from me until after he left. :(

cheggers said:
Yeah, that sounds like a wonderful time, 'cept she's told me point blank sex with me is no longer an option. Hmmm...what were her words again? Something along the lines of "You're a loser when it comes to sex." Or maybe it was, "Don't expect me to ever want sex from you."

A lot of men would interpret a statement like that from their wife as the end of their marriage. Why didn't you interpret it in that way?

Custer Laststand said:
A lot of men would interpret a statement like that from their wife as the end of their marriage. Why didn't you interpret it in that way?

Because I love her, and there's more to a marriage than my sexual satisfaction.

And of course, it fuels cuckold thoughts, doesn't it? If she doesn't want it from me, does she want it from someone else? Etc.

Bottom line is, I'm staying with her.

Read chapter 13 in the Ethical Slut, "Roadmaps through jealousy"

Jealousy is an extremely powerful emotion. In my case I find it overwhelmingly arousing and exciting and my wife takes full advantage of it. Apparently there is a condition known as "zelophillia" ; (sexual arousal from being made jealous) but haven't been able to determine much about it. Could this be a subject for Mac?

I have been a bull in a couple of relationships with couples. I remember one wife who was very pretty, lay on her back, open her legs to receive me and saying to me, I have been looking forward to this for a very long time.

She had her arms around my waist as I moved in between her legs to enter her. Hubby was standing across the hotel room so as not to interfere with what he was about to watch. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of his wifes vagina and started rubbing her clit. Teasing her and she was pulling my waist. I called him over and said man, come here so you can see this better. Your wife is beautiful and very hot. I want you to see me enter her. He came over and stood right next to our bed and held her hand while I pushed in slowly and deeply until I was buried in her to the nuts. He looked down and saw all of me inside of her.

She closed her eyes and held his hand tightly while I rubbed against her cervix and telling him how warm and wet she felt.

It was the most intense moment I ever felt with a couple. We all made beautiful llove that afternoon. He had her after me, then rested. Then blew him whilel I entered her from behind. He really liked that because I butt slammed her mouth over his cock until he came.

All good fun. He even snapped a couple pics.

Reactions: Samsamadam
Cheggers, I was where you were at one time. I had to sort through myself to figure out what I really wanted before I could approach my wife with it. We ran into a rocky patch because I wasn't clear on what I wanted not was she clear. It took a near melt down to come together and really talk about what it was we were seeking.

She had wanted to be the slutty lil house wife who cheated on her husband and would get caught and punished. She had an old friend whom she wanted to date exclusively behind my back. Hard to do once I knew.

I wanted some control, or at least be in the know. I wanted to play the guy who had no idea his wife was up to what she was doing, but meanwhile getting every detail while in bed. I wanted her to know I was a generous husband allowing her to do this.

After a heart to heart we made concessions and had to meet in the middle. She gets her boyfriend, meanwhile she does everything I ask which are given as "tasks." it was a long road getting to where we are both comfortable enough to do this though and could've ended up poorly.

One of my major issues around jealousy is not being aware, or intentionally kept in the dark. Confession: in a previous relationship I was cheated on repeatedly, which maybe makes me a cuckold. She was open about it with everyone but me, and that hurt more than her sexual situations.

I'm sorry I don't think your hardwired for this. I have been a bull for a long time. I have seen a number of guys who think they want this and it would be so Hot if their wive's were with another guy. But in the end the dream never lives up. In fact it turns into their worst nightmare. I really think in the end this would eat You Alive. Just read the stories and enjoy.

I feel like a dick because if it weren't for my jealousy issue my wife would probably be a lot more open to try new things. I reacted poorly in the past and she shut down.

Hi cheggers,
Perhaps you can float some trial baloons. Perhaps you could suggest that the two of you go to a bar - she dressed in a sexy outfit - and you sitting across the room. You might be able to see if you think it would work for her to be checked out by some men. If you reacted poorly again, you would know to keep this idea as a fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread