Could happen tonight!

• Thread starternwengland
  • Start date
N

nwengland

Wife has just texted me from work saying her boss who she has a flirty relationship with has just cupped her ass whilst she was looking for stationary. He asked her if she wants to go for a drink after work. She has said yes but needs to come home first to shower and change. She has told me to pick some clothing and lingerie for her. Im hoping this will be it! She is 34 blonde and size 12 with the most perfect 34DD's! Her boss is around 45-50, black and reasonably good shape. Im 33 and do love the thought of an older bull

Good luck, looking forward to the update!

Weeeeelllll? How'd it go?

Good luck!

Well good news and promising news. Firstly i picked put her outfit for her, just a plain 'little black dress' just above knee. I also got her tiny tiny black lace gstring out, its my favourite as its completely see through with a matching bra. Black hold ups ( which shes not a fan of) completed the outfit. I helped her with her pussy as she uses removal cream and i was allowed to help scrape it off ensuring a completely smooth finish. My wife is one for usually subtle make up but last night she looked just a little bit slutty with her make up. Anyway she went to meet her boss at 7.30pm and had a few drinks with him, she says he kept touching her ass and when she was sat down her legs. The night came to its natural conclusion and she said as they were outside waiting for a taxi he took her up a side street and they kissed. She allowed him to feel her titties and up her skirt but that was it .. For now! She got home around 1am to me with a huge erection and i was asked to undress her, her gstring was all but stuck to her pussy with the amount of juice there was. She then instructed to eat her whilst she called me his name. Hopefully more to come!

fantastic! Keep it up.

Let us know what happens - this coudl be interesting! How are you feeling that your wife is about to cuckold you?

My feelings are somewhat a mixture of nerves and excitement. We are both naturally submissive but not really doing this looking for a Dom but more someone to control her poss us. My wife is naturally quite shy but was like a different person when she came home the other night.

Any plans for them to meet again and for him to fuck your wife? Any pics of your wife to share?

Are you going to be a pround daddy soon...it's nine months later? :D

its not 9 months later im afraid

nwengland said:
its not 9 months later im afraid

Harrr..!:eek:
Do you think he has fucked and cummed inside your wife long before that?