• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Counter or chair?

• Thread starterpantysniffer
  • Start date

pantysniffer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2023
What would you bend her over?

qgSmtuS.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, Averagebuttman and MattyF
She looks tall. Counter should work

midthirtiesguy said:
She looks tall. Counter should work
Just bend her right over?

pantysniffer said:
Just bend her right over?
Yes. I love her ass in those jeans, so I'd bend her over first and rub that ass a bit. Eventually I'd reach around and unbutton them and unzip them... Pull them down to see what kind panties she's got on underneath...

midthirtiesguy said:
Yes. I love her ass in those jeans, so I'd bend her over first and rub that ass a bit. Eventually I'd reach around and unbutton them and unzip them... Pull them down to see what kind panties she's got on underneath...
Would you pull them all the way down?

pantysniffer said:
Would you pull them all the way down?
Absolutely not... Just enough... Jeans down just past her ass... Panties to the side, not down at all...

midthirtiesguy said:
Absolutely not... Just enough... Jeans down just past her ass... Panties to the side, not down at all...
Ohhh my that would be quite the sight, and what happens next?

pantysniffer said:
Ohhh my that would be quite the sight, and what happens next?
Slide my 8 inch cock inside her from behind... Reach around and grab her tits once in buried all the way inside

midthirtiesguy said:
Slide my 8 inch cock inside her from behind... Reach around and grab her tits once in buried all the way inside
Bent over? She’s never had one that big before…

pantysniffer said:
Bent over? She’s never had one that big before…
Never had 8 inches!? I'm not even that big

midthirtiesguy said:
Never had 8 inches!? I'm not even that big
Not to my knowledge

pantysniffer said:
Not to my knowledge
I'll go nice and deep from behind

pantysniffer said:
Can I watch?
Absolutely..... You like the idea of watching a strangers cock slide into her pussy?

midthirtiesguy said:
Absolutely..... You like the idea of watching a strangers cock slide into her pussy?
It’s my favorite idea

Users who are viewing this thread