• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple in CT

• Thread starterMWF4Chat
  • Start date

MWF4Chat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Been working on her for years. Shes real close to spreading. She cums hard and long when I mention her taking BBD. Admits her cunt wants it bad.

46, 5.5 130 cute clean. Small tits, huge nips. huge cunt lips.

Only had my 5" ever. No one has ever seen her pussy but me, even her gyn is a female.

Looking for hung bm whos into this and knows how to seduce. I will watch clean her. Shes turned on by the thought of me licking her clit as shes getting dick.

Meriden but we can travel.

take a trip to the caribbean and me and u will plan it all, yr best bet while vacationing, for yr first time, set and atmosphere is right!

in NY...sign me up. Gas in the car and ready

Hi, I am In NYC and ready uncut blk 9x5 hit me on yahoo

she sounds very sexy becareful you might lose her ;)

acutally hopeully you do .....to me :)

Hi...we're a very sex couple also in CT and we know several very professional and hot hung black men...My wife is also in her 40s and I got her started by taking her to a party where another couple invited a couple black men and after watching them get started she was more thaan ready for it...we can arrange a similar expereince for you and your cute wife...and it always seems to go smoother if there is another woman there for her to talk with and be reassured by...If you're interested, email me privately at yankeeswing2@yahoo.com and I'll give youa way to reach us...

hi

I wouldl ike to say iam in new york and you guys would be interested in taking a trip to new york i would love to give your wife a nice good fuck if you are really serious about this get at me at parot24@yahoo.c and lets make it happen..

thats great here blaclk male in new york very interested in helping oyu guy out

Users who are viewing this thread