• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple looking for spice...

• Thread starterLauren'sHubby
  • Start date

Lauren'sHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2011
Well, my wife Lauren 37 years and I have 40. We have had some experience in some trips that we have done in the last two years. Everything began after a long and adult conversation and it has been growing of to little, while we encourage to give more steps. We are reserved and also anticipated. We are very cautious due to the fact that we have children whom, certainly we preserve from all that.It us is interested in being able to nourish us also of experiences and advices and in supporting a friendship in the time. So that not only we look for sex. Those that alone look for it, please do not lose his time. Regards

z.jpg z--.jpg Z-.jpg

Reactions: joost and Atlanta_Jay
It always starts with location if you need a help dick! She looks very edible.

Last edited by a moderator:
well...We belong to Austin, Texas, though we know Florida. Thank you

0---.jpg

Reactions: joost
Actions pics would be nice.

Your wife is hot.
Good luck.

Thanks for posting Laurens pics

She's beautiful, elegant and sexy. I'd like to know about your experiences and what you expect in the future.

She would look real hot getting filled with a black cock!

Lauren'sHubby said:
Well, my wife Lauren 37 years and I have 40. We have had some experience in some trips that we have done in the last two years. Everything began after a long and adult conversation and it has been growing of to little, while we encourage to give more steps. We are reserved and also anticipated. We are very cautious due to the fact that we have children whom, certainly we preserve from all that.It us is interested in being able to nourish us also of experiences and advices and in supporting a friendship in the time. So that not only we look for sex. Those that alone look for it, please do not lose his time. Regards

Very sexy wifey where in fl do you visit? And how often you down there?

I am from Austin and would be interested in getting to know yall. Pm me and lets talk

she is very sexy send me a line and lets go from there

She's very sexy. I hope you enjoy sharing her as much as we enjoy seeing her.

very sexy ladies!!! anytime ur in NJ, please look me up!!!

Lauren'sHubby said:
not sure what's more hypnotizing - that green/blue chair or your wife on it lol