• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.
  • Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Verified! Couple verification please

• Thread starterStagGigi
  • Start date

StagGigi

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2023
DFW Texas
Please verify this account

IMG_5174.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: nylonkoliq, EddyBBC, toolman and 1 other person
StagGigi said:
Please verify this account

IMG_5174.jpeg
hello, ive looked at ur post, of all them i like this pix of ur wife best, she looks like a sexually hot loving wife that needs real cocksman to fill her needs often, i doubt u with ur beta bi desires can give her what she needs, i Surely hope shes getting seduced and fucked by a horny younger man , and taking him bare naked until he blast his cum while balls deep up inside her yearning needy pussy. deep seeded for the full thrill of getting a new younger cock that repeats cum in her every time they meet.
my swelling cock is telling me i want to explore All her bedroom skills, i wish u2 were my neighbors..

toolman said:
hello, ive looked at ur post, of all them i like this pix of ur wife best, she looks like a sexually hot loving wife that needs real cocksman to fill her needs often, i doubt u with ur beta bi desires can give her what she needs, i Surely hope shes getting seduced and fucked by a horny younger man , and taking him bare naked until he blast his cum while balls deep up inside her yearning needy pussy. deep seeded for the full thrill of getting a new younger cock that repeats cum in her every time they meet.
my swelling cock is telling me i want to explore All her bedroom skills, i wish u2 were my neighbors..
Thank you for your reply but I’m not into the degradation or humiliation thin. This is why I chose the name Stag.

Users who are viewing this thread