[Couple/Wives Only] Extreme Videochat ********

• Thread starterRaidenG
  • Start date

RaidenG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2018
Ok so, I'm a little hesitant to post this.

I'm looking to do a specific dinamic, as the post title says either with couples or wives, in which we ****** the wive through videochat.

It would go something like this. The ******** would be done through anydesk/TeamViewer. It obviously needs a webcam/IP cam/etc.

When I'm on your PC, I would go to Omegle/Chatroulette/etc(for those who don't know this sites are videochatting sites where you match with random people all over the world) and I would task you what to do, slowly stripping you a such, for random viewers pleasure.

Would someone be interested in this?

• Love
Reactions: SubBiBeta and KarlandLisa
Bump

RaidenG said:
Ok so, I'm a little hesitant to post this.

I'm looking to do a specific dinamic, as the post title says either with couples or wives, in which we ****** the wive through videochat.

It would go something like this. The ******** would be done through anydesk/TeamViewer. It obviously needs a webcam/IP cam/etc.

When I'm on your PC, I would go to Omegle/Chatroulette/etc(for those who don't know this sites are videochatting sites where you match with random people all over the world) and I would task you what to do, slowly stripping you a such, for random viewers pleasure.

Would someone be interested in this?
I have to admit that this is intriguing.....how far would you want her or us to go? What would be your ideal scenario?

You do come up with some intriguing scenarios. If I had a cam this one would turn me on.

cinthia_52 said:
You do come up with some intriguing scenarios. If I had a cam this one would turn me on.
You can get very cheap ones

KarlandLisa said:
I have to admit that this is intriguing.....how far would you want her or us to go? What would be your ideal scenario?
Nice

Bump

This is definitely interesting

Iamgemzhub said:
This is definitely interesting
It would be fun wouldn't it?

RaidenG said:
It would be fun wouldn't it?
Yes but you need to find other chats to use. Omegle will ban for adult content

Iamgemzhub said:
Yes but you need to find other chats to use. Omegle will ban for adult content
I know of other sites, and that almost never happens anyways