• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couples, what was the age of your youngest bull?

• Thread starterGibbofrmkala
  • Start date

Gibbofrmkala

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2020
As a young man in the lifestyle, 19, I started at 18, i often see that everyone involved is a bit older than me. This leads me to the question: what was the age of your youngest bull, and what was that experience like?

Firstly, we are in the UK and the legal age here is 16 and in the 21 years that my wife has been meeting guys there were more than a couple who told Karen that they were 16.

Perhaps more important though is that as my wife has got older the guys who hit on her have got younger. I once asked Karen about this and she told me that young guys feel safe with older white wives because they know that they're not looking for a husband or partner. My wife actually has a preference for young guys because, although it might seem a bit slutty to say so, Karen is only interested in meeting for guy for good sex and she says that the young ones have so much energy.

So in 2017, after Karen finally agreed to be black bred, Dr Obi, who'd just turned 22 and is from Ghana, was an obvious choice to move in with us. As a bull he has been truly magnificent. Watching him doing it bare and unprotected with Karen has been an absolute joy and being there when each of our three boys was conceived is what every father would want as was the news that my wife is pregnant again.

Reactions: leahswannabe and Gibbofrmkala
Anyone share on

Snapchat : madavi_l20
Kik : jonyjony8

RobCuckToKaren said:
Firstly, we are in the UK and the legal age here is 16 and in the 21 years that my wife has been meeting guys there were more than a couple who told Karen that they were 16.

Perhaps more important though is that as my wife has got older the guys who hit on her have got younger. I once asked Karen about this and she told me that young guys feel safe with older white wives because they know that they're not looking for a husband or partner. My wife actually has a preference for young guys because, although it might seem a bit slutty to say so, Karen is only interested in meeting for guy for good sex and she says that the young ones have so much energy.

So in 2017, after Karen finally agreed to be black bred, Dr Obi, who'd just turned 22 and is from Ghana, was an obvious choice to move in with us. As a bull he has been truly magnificent. Watching him doing it bare and unprotected with Karen has been an absolute joy and being there when each of our three boys was conceived is what every father would want as was the news that my wife is pregnant again.
Her 3 kids are from her live in Black bf?

When my wife was 55, she had a 24 yr old BBC

Reactions: Maxio, tlxyz and leahswannabe
If anyone needs a young bull I am 21.
Kik is jackiegrey24

mywife4blkncolorado said:
Her 3 kids are from her live in Black bf?
Yes, Dr Obi fathered them for us and at the beginning of July we had the wonderful news that he'd managed to fuck another into Karen for me. Our youngest Robert jr was named after me because we share the same birth date. Sadly Dr Obi is due to return to his family in Ghana next summer but we are keeping our fingers crossed that he will be able to fuck another black baby into my wife before he leaves

• Love
Reactions: Maxio

Users who are viewing this thread