• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Court awards hubby £25,000 damages

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
Wife tricked him into believing kids were his!

A husband has won £25,000 in damages for “bereavement” after his wife tricked him into believing children whom he raised until they were teenagers were his rather than the products of affairs.

Richard Rodwell sued his ex-wife Helen for deceit after finding out the children he thought were his son and daughter both had a different father.

The 46-year-old factory manager said it was “like a bereavement because I have lost the children I believed were mine”.

“I can’t stop thinking about the children as they were my life,” he told the Mail on Sunday.

“I always wanted children and grandchildren and now it’s too late in life for me.”

Mr Rodwell, of Peterborough, helped raise Adam and Laura as his own until his marriage with their mother broke down and the couple divorced in 2004, the newspaper reported.

The couple first met in 1989 when they were both fruit pickers at a factory near King’s Lynn, Norfolk, and married a year later.

But Mr Rodwell said that by 2004 the marriage was struggling, with his then-wife disappearing for several days with no explanation as to where she was going or why.

Husband tricked into believing wife's children were his awarded £25,000 damages - Telegraph

should be a million pounds at least, the dirty ***** slut

and she should he ordered to work it off at 50 pounds per man, in a minskirt and heels, chained to a.filthy toilet in a stall in the men's lavatory in a bus or train station frequented by niggers; most of them would probably use her asshole or her mouth, but enough.would fuck her pussy to get her pregnant again, twins, triplets, all different fathers. :)

dirty little slut said:

and she should he ordered to work it off at 50 pounds per man, in a minskirt and heels, chained to a.filthy toilet in a stall in the men's lavatory in a bus or train station frequented by niggers; most of them would probably use her asshole or her mouth, but enough.would fuck her pussy to get her pregnant again, twins, triplets, all different fathers. :)

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.:D

dirty little slut said:

She might think it is PLEASURE rather than punishment.

dirty little slut said:

Would you like to stand in line to chance your cum making her pregnant? Be like winning a Lottery - have some in/out fun, then being told your dna matches the newborn............and your sperm won the race up her pipes to the waiting egg...making you the better man (of those that lined up to sow their seed).

You could be her hero.

I think that if a man has raised children believing them to be his own, he should be so emotionally attached to them that he would still love them even if they are not from his seed. The Award of money seems small, so I think the Judge must have decided it wasn't all one-sided for the wife. I think the children would also want to see him (their "new" stepfather) as well.

Users who are viewing this thread