• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COVID fun?

• Thread startersanfran1_2015
  • Start date

sanfran1_2015

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi all. I am writing this as another guy is enjoying my wife's panties and naked pics. I left them out in a public place for him to gather and he is currently getting hard in his car and cumming into them. I am going to leave them out on top of the laundry and 'let' my wife find them. She'll think it's my cum.

Anyone else ever done anything like this?

Thoughts? Wanna hear more?

• Wow
Reactions: babagee, SquirmingSub and Capt. Ron
Super hot—this elevates to a new level above the concept of leaving a slut wife’s photo in a public place. You actually left her worn panties. Now, after her cums in them, give them back to her to wear, unwashed of course.

sanfran1_2015 said:
Hi all. I am writing this as another guy is enjoying my wife's panties and naked pics. I left them out in a public place for him to gather and he is currently getting hard in his car and cumming into them. I am going to leave them out on top of the laundry and 'let' my wife find them. She'll think it's my cum.

Anyone else ever done anything like this?

Thoughts? Wanna hear more?

Never with a stranger, although a friend of mine that lived with myself and my prior wife for period of time would on occasion use her panties for his own release and he would leave them on top of the laundry or on our bed.

Users who are viewing this thread