• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cowboy2big4u

• Thread starterCowboy2big4u
  • Start date

Cowboy2big4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2011
www.flickr.com
I made my wife into my perfect little slut. Is yours next?

Attachments

• xxx2.jpg
    xxx2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 280
  • xxx1.jpg
    xxx1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 261
Cowboy2big4u said:
I made my wife into my perfect little slut. Is yours next?

Looks like the guys are terrified of your strong body, fearing that you might create a harem and never give their wife back.

Then your wife will have to go on a roster and get even less sex that what she gets now. Have you discussed your intentions with her?

Saraha said:
Looks like the guys are terrified of your strong body, fearing that you might create a harem and never give their wife back.

Then your wife will have to go on a roster and get even less sex that what she gets now. Have you discussed your intentions with her?

I promised her, that her pussy would be well taken care of. Even if I have to seek outside help.

By calling in backup reinforcements, you are guaranteeing wives FULL SATISFACTION every time - and the exciting mystery fun for her is not knowing how many backup cocks will cum her way. Her mind might get blown to the extent that she has to tell other wives about this guy with an amazing gurantee of satisfaction. That is how some men become heroes.

Saraha said:
By calling in backup reinforcements, you are guaranteeing wives FULL SATISFACTION every time - and the exciting mystery fun for her is not knowing how many backup cocks will cum her way. Her mind might get blown to the extent that she has to tell other wives about this guy with an amazing gurantee of satisfaction. That is how some men become heroes.

I alwasys wanted to be a hero Saraha!

I wonder whether a group of cuckolds with small penis could combine their skills to make a woman have a very nice sexual experience over several hours - massaging her body and placing thousands of kisses and compliments about how pleased they are to have been given the opportunity to be alone with her in a room with dozens of flickering candles?

This group activity would tend to negate the disadvantage of a small love wand - and may even boost her self-esteem as she realises that she may have to change her negative view of cuckolds in general.

She might decide that repeats are called for.

I not sure she could think of them as real men with such small cocks. She would miss the weight of a nice fat cock.

Imagine your wife on her knees in front of me. She can pull me fat cock free xxx2.jpg And service my balls and ass till I am ready.

And if your a good little cuck, I'll turn towards you. xxx1.jpg And you can clean her pussy juice off my cock.

Users who are viewing this thread