Craig's list score!

• Thread starterMrSteveHere
  • Start date

MrSteveHere

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2008
Every once in a while I post an ad on Craig's inviting black me to enjoy a BJ from me. I almost never get a response, but today I did get one from a very nice young black guy with a very nice uncut 9 inch cock.
I just got back from sucking him, still have his taste in my mouth.
Luky day for me, hope he wants to meet again!

Congrats Steve

Congrats Mr Steve. I have had some luck on CL finding black men but it is rare.

The best CL story I ever heard happened a few weeks ago. My friend was over and he told me about his Craig’s List adventure the week prior when he was down south. He worked during the days but had the evenings off so on a Monday night he got on CL to see if there was any action to be had. Found a woman’s ad (not in the sex section) and emailed her. She said she was staying at a hotel downtown and was up for supper or something.

He emailed back that he also was staying at a hotel downtown and that he was free for the week in the evenings. She replied that she was leaving in the morning and that she was staying at the Doubletree and that he could pick her up.

My friend replied that he was also staying at the Doubletree in room 116. He heard a scream from across the hall and then got an email that she was staying in room 117! He runs out there with his laptop in his hands and knocks on her door and she opens it with her laptop in her hands.

Bottom line, they went to supper and talked and drank and they had a "Monica Moment."

I told him that I thought that was a great story.

Norm

Gotta LOVE 'em. The nomenclature is perfect!! A "STORY" ... Yep! In the part of the REAL world where I live ....such ads on CL are prima facia evidence in a lil TEEEEEEEENY thing called "SOLICITATION" ... Not sure HOW other parts of the Universe treat it...but where I live in a TEEEEEENSY lil Place called REALITY ...its a CRIME ....READ JAIL...FINE... INcarceration, the SLAMMER! Now Dat ain NO story!

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Gotta LOVE 'em. The nomenclature is perfect!! A "STORY" ... Yep! In the part of the REAL world where I live ....such ads on CL are prima facia evidence in a lil TEEEEEEEENY thing called "SOLICITATION" ... Not sure HOW other parts of the Universe treat it...but where I live in a TEEEEEENSY lil Place called REALITY ...its a CRIME ....READ JAIL...FINE... INcarceration, the SLAMMER! Now Dat ain NO story!

Except for the fact that there was no money involved. She was just another businesswoman and he is a businessman. Obviously you have never stayed at a Doubletree. It's not some "room by the hour" type of place. I doubt seriously that hookers rent rooms there to solicit on CL.

I have met a number of everyday women on CL for dating relationships though I have never tried to find one time hook-ups. Yes, you wade through a lot of spam bots and solicitations but it is possible. Real women are on CL. Just because perhaps it hasn't happened to you isn't proof that it doesn't happen.

The point I was trying to make that made it a great TRUE CL story was the fact that here they were right across the hall from one another and they found each other on CL.

By the way I also have found black men to suck on CL. One as recently as this past Sat. Again, its not as easy as it should be but it does happen.

Norm

Way to go Steve! I have had some luck with Criags List as well. Seems there are more white men wanting to get sucked off than black men. But, I have sucked off some really good looking black cocks, and obviously want more of the same.

I have had moderate success on CL posting breeding ads. I have actually met up with one woman who wanted a baby and hubby did not. Hubby got her email so only 2 meetings on that one. I usually get 1 to 3 real replies, but after 2nd or 3rd thooughts the reality comes through and it is a no show, but I do get some sincere responses. For some reason the last ad did not get any bots, possibly as I posted on a Monday rather than on a Friday.

c l

i my self have had siveral great meetings from c/l always some hornet bbc looking to use me - i saw one black guy for a couple months when working around atlanta and others all over the country- works foe me

I have met 3 black men in CL but never a repeater. Thats a disappointment.

As a single male...I've met single women and any couple (female half only) I've ever played with on CL....I've only had one bad experience in 3 years with those that I have met....Still looking to meet my first from DC though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've placed many ads on CL for men but to no avail until out of town. I'm a mwf, blonde nice tits - you'd think it would be easy. Too many flakes, too many scammers and few black men where I live. I had luck while visiting Seattle (my first bbc!!) and another in Vancouver this past month and I want more! I'd love to find that right man for something ongoing. I found this site and thought it would be better than CL but the chat room is a mess!

alittledayfun said:
I've placed many ads on CL for men but to no avail until out of town. I'm a mwf, blonde nice tits - you'd think it would be easy. Too many flakes, too many scammers and few black men where I live. I had luck while visiting Seattle (my first bbc!!) and another in Vancouver this past month and I want more! I'd love to find that right man for something ongoing. I found this site and thought it would be better than CL but the chat room is a mess!

if you ever get out east look me up... I am in Toronto

I posted ads on cl and got a lot of responses from black guys drove to chicago to meet and had a fantastic time sucking their cocks One guy invited his friends over and had 3 cocks in my face and mouth at the same time sucked them all dry

Unfortunately, being in Windsor Ontario Canada, i have had no success in finding single, or married white, latin, or native american bbws who are interested in being black bred.

I guess women in my streets are intimidated by this idea.

I have had moderate success here in the SF Bay Area. They all appreciate how great it feels to get a great bj. I am still searching for that one Black Top that could use me every day.

We met our first black man on craigslist and we still see him almost a year later.

On CL there are some nice BBC's around and I am still trying to get one.

I have met other like minded moms at DW in orlando just by meeting others poolside.

Reactions: makess