• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Crazy, Stupid, Love

• Thread starterDbarr4you
  • Start date

Dbarr4you

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2011
I recently saw the movie Crazy, Stupid, Love, now out on dvd, and there's a scene near the beginning where Steve Carrel's character is sitting at the bar saying he was cuckolded, like a dozen times, hilarious... just figured id share.

It's happening more and more in movies and pop culture. Probably a push towards trying to make it more socially acceptable!

Also, that is an awesome movie.

It was a great movie. :)

I know we all like that cuckolding is becoming more mainstream. I just hope that the "outsiders" aren't freaked out when they do a Google search and find the more extreme side of the fetish... ;) Give it a chance, people!

Heard someone say it again in an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" the other day... definetly getting more popular.

Very exciting stuff. I can't wait to see more and more marriages embrace female sexuality and allow for the women to openly search for satisfaction and the pleasure they deserve. At the very least perhaps it'll open up the swingers conversation and we'll open sexuality across the board, the way I've always thought it should be.

Dbarr4you said:
Heard someone say it again in an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" the other day... definetly getting more popular.

Will be watching that film in a cinema downtown..lol:rolleyes:

Would you like to be one of 8-yr old servant boys who had to lie under his Employer's hoop dress and perform oral sex whilst she played cards over Tea with her friends in England during the 19th Century? When the boys grew up, they would probably have selected domineering wives to marry, because of their early mind training in submission. I guess servant boys were being trained to be cuckolds.

Young people who rush into marriage have no idea of the options they have in life, because they are far too young to know better. Hopefully, their love for each other is strong enough to allow some discussion as new options open up. M is a partnership and one spouse should not try to deny the other a fantastic sex life. Both can tango if they truly know what they want.

I was watching the movie with no idea about this scene. My wife and mother were in the room. My wife started giggling, and my mother kept asking my wife what was so funny.

Definitely the most awkward, wonderful experiences ever. I won't forget it.

"I would like to introduce to you Margarita Juliannate and her cuckold husband, phillipe".

May she always rock the cradle and phillipe scrub the floors and clean the toilet.

"Now philippe, lay out my Party clothes quickly because my lover will be here soon to take me to the Ball".

Users who are viewing this thread